• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
The same may have been said about Christianity. Catholics and Protestants waged wars on each other for a very long time.
Plus…you know…

spanish fan GIF

Israel has struck the Hezbollah central headquarters in Beirut, allegedly buried under several large (now flattened) residential buildings. It’s not clear yet whether Hezbollah leader (since 1992) Hassan Nasrallah was killed in the strike, but I can hardly imagine Israel timing this hit otherwise. Could be a very spicy weekend.

And to be fair the west shouldn’t accept that as an excuse. No one should be waiting 600 years for them to catch up.
IMHO the only way to pull Islam into the 21st Century is to help enable the females. If you can get equality for them, then there is no way to jamming that genie back into the bottle (at least on a large scale), and tolerance to others will eventually leak in.

The Reformation and the consequential Enlightenment in the West were long, complex and at times bloody processes. Both are, arguably, still ongoing.
I agree. I have listened and read enough history to know that Catholics were often seen as the "right" way to worship and the heathen "Protestants" needed to be eradicated.

Apparently last night the IAF carried out a raid on Hezbollah HQ in Beirut, targeting Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah. Unconfirmed if he was killed or not. More here from the TWZ:

Back