• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Heads up

alfie

Inactive
Reaction score
The Canadian peace Alliance is planning another protest on March 17th whereever they can get a handfull of people together across Canada to protest Afghanistan. http://www.acp-cpa.ca/en/M172007.htm . Not a lot is known at this time but they may hold their events as they did last year at military sites or memorials. keep posted.

Whereas, the position of the CPA is that the invasions and occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan are part of a broader campaign, led by the United States government and transnational oil corporations, to assert control over the Middle East region;
Hmmm....March 17.
PPCLI Regimental Day :cheers:
St Paddy's Day :cheers:

.....or hang out with a bunch of losers who see the Afghanistan campaign as an oil conspiracy? :brickwall:

It'll be a tough call. Let me get back to you closer to the date.

Journeyman said:
Hmmm....March 17.
PPCLI Regimental Day :cheers:
St Paddy's Day :cheers:

.....or hang out with a bunch of losers who see the Afghanistan campaign as an oil conspiracy? :brickwall:

Imagine if all three ended up happening around same Venue...might be fun :evil:

I highly doubt they're going to have much of a turnout anyways... again.

Let them voice their opinion. We don't have to agree with it...

~RoKo~ said:
I highly doubt they're going to have much of a turnout anyways... again.

Let them voice their opinion. We don't have to agree with it...
+1 Roko

Yeah, instead of looking for trouble with them, go write an essay to prove them wrong (and get marks for it  :) )

Sig_Des said:
Imagine if all three ended up happening around same Venue...might be fun :evil:

You know with a bit of pre planning and luck we could probably arrange that.

nest.gif

stirpot.gif

Danjanou said:
You know with a bit of pre planning and luck we could probably arrange that.

I like it! Though I'll probably be spending my St-Paddy's somewhere warm...and alcohol-free  :'(

Sig_Des said:
I like it! Though I'll probably be spending my St-Paddy's somewhere warm...and alcohol-free  :'(

At least you'll be getting a tan!  ;D I'll trade the sun for alcohol any day.(although preferably somewhere I can lie on the beach and hear the ocean)

Pea said:
At least you'll be getting a tan!  ;D I'll trade the sun for alcohol any day.(although preferably somewhere I can lie on the beach and hear the ocean)

didn't you just get back from cabana hopping?

GAP said:
didn't you just get back from cabana hopping?

>:D Well...  ;D September was a LONG time ago... especially after my last 2 weeks of Q1/07 Budget reporting.  :crybaby:

Pea said:
>:D Well...  ;D September was a LONG time ago... especially after my last 2 weeks of Q1/07 Budget reporting.  :crybaby:

Where's that violin playing icon when you need it...Ah, here it is:

party-smiley-028.gif

Back