• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hospital to charge Dieppe veteran $700 a day

Actually I did miss that part (thanks BTW) but even if I hadn't of, I don't know SFA about the requirements for a gent like this.  I guess it wouldn't be possible for in-home care?

In the end, I still hope whatever solution is put in place is one that *he* is happy with. 

Eye In The Sky said:
Actually I did miss that part (thanks BTW) but even if I hadn't of, I don't know SFA about the requirements for a gent like this.  I guess it wouldn't be possible for in-home care?

In the end, I still hope whatever solution is put in place is one that *he* is happy with.

Yes Wanker....looks like you miss a lot before you spout crap don't ya? Get your head out of your bum nincompoop.  ::) The term "geezer" where I come from originally refers to a guy, dude or buddy, but I don't expect you to know that.

Yes he served this same country am serving now as a non-born Canadian, but does that mean he should deprive others that really need that bed? I feel for him, but again they are offering him a place down the road.

Back