• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hottest New Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brihard said:
For the past couple weeks we've been issued ten mags for Thursday night training... Reality has hit a few people like a brick in the face, and we've been told that standards in the field are going to be loosening up somewhat, by none other than the CO himself. Many of us have taken to jury rigging some rather atrociously ugly stuff at home to try out. It's a step in the right direction, anyway.

I wish a few of them would read the past couple of pages here...

Same sort of thing is happening now. The Ops O has basically given allthe groups direction to purchase 'a means to carry 10 mags" which is always nice coming down from higher,

Lone Wolf Quagmire said:
Task Force 3-06 had 10 mags loaded.  Well the 031's did anyway.

Actually, most of us had 15 mags (atleast my section did) plus enough in our small packs for another 10 - 15 mags.

but, really, I think the point is; TV's are junk and are not operationally realistic... oh well.

TV's junk yes.  15 mags well that's most likely do to all the "shows of force" you guys did.  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back