• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How do you achieve Jr. Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Ex, thats my bad, I joined his new thread to this one.

Guest    0
New Member    25
Jr. Member    50
Member    100
Full Member    250
Sr. Member    500
Army.ca Veteran    1000

Reiterated for you guys :P

i did a search on this but couldnt find anything relevant.. i was curious as to how the rank structure/status of members on Army.ca works?

you start as a Guest obviously.. and you work your way up to New Member, Jr. Member, etc.

is this based on your number of posts? or something else?

just curious  ::)

This question has been asked a lot lately. Is this information on the initial forum guidelines that people get when they sign up? If not, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to add this information with a disclaimer stating that nothing really changes as you post more and that posting just to increase your rank will not be tolerated.

I just joined army.ca and I'm a guest, i was just wondering if your status elevates the more active you are on the forums or is it something you have to subscribe or pay for in order to get? :salute:

Yup, the above, and found this in less than one minute by typing "guest" into the "Search" box.

Group Name Posts
Guest 0
New Member 25
Jr. Member 50
Member 100
Full Member 250
Sr. Member 500
Army.ca Veteran 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back