• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How Long?

LordOsborne said:
i believe it takes longer for former CF members to get back in.... why that is is beyond me.. ???
Because the CFRC has to do a Verification of Former Service.

"It's always better to post a new reply in a old topic :)"

Here we go, Just wondering how long it usually takes for the first contact after you drop off your application. I did today.

First Choice: Sig Op 215
Second: 031 Infantry

Thanks.

scottyeH? said:
"It's always better to post a new reply in a old topic :)"

Here we go, Just wondering how long it usually takes for the first contact after you drop off your application. I did today.

First Choice: Sig Op 215
Second: 031 Infantry

Thanks.

What did the recruiter tell you after you gave them your application?

I'm just wondering, I called the recruiter and they told me that I was merit listed, does that mean 100% that I will be getting a job. As well, I got an above average for my application when I did my interview, what does that mean in terms of how competitive I'll be.

By the way I'm going Regular Force Infantry 031, and have been waiting for a few weeks now.

PS:Sorry if the questions been asked and answered before.

Hmm.. I applied for 031 aswell but that was for reserves and i was told that i was merit listed then got a letter in the mail saying i had been medically rejected. But in most cases that a good thing (to be merit listed).

-Good Luck
-Usman

well, after we talked for abit about vision and laser eye surgery, contracts and stuff.

last thing he said was "good luck"

been waiting for 14 months here and i still havent done any test other than the aptitude,this wait is just to make sure i aint no terrorist.

i dunno im not that interested anymore as i was when i thought about joining.

Lebanese Canadian said:
been waiting for 14 months here and i still havent done any test other than the aptitude,this wait is just to make sure i aint no terrorist.

i dunno im not that interested anymore as i was when i thought about joining.

wow thats a long time.  i was able to finish all my testings in about a month time.

the best idea, I guess for me is to wait 2weeks if I havent heard of anything, I'll give them a call to make sure my application went through alright.

You should call every week or every other week to make sure every thing is going OK, I had called my recruiter at the end of may and he told me that they would call me as soon as my offer came in- so i decided not to call them every week, got a message yesterday that my offer came in may 31- and they said they have been trying to call me- sense then - don't know why they wouldn't leave me a message on my voice mail, but its a good thing i found out and called them because my offer was only good until the 17 of May, so i would have has to wait even longer- so ya like i said call every week or every other week.

Back