• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Humour: Name for a new Canadian Tank IF we got one

If Canada were to purchase a variant of the Leopard 2, what should it be called?

• Total voters
Why not Flower? Or name it after a racing horse, "Trooper's Delight" or "Moose Jaw Blue"?

George Wallace  sorry man I just got a twisted sense of humour  ;D

George Wallace said:
......so is Bob.......Remember all those "Bob's your Uncle!" that were heard in Gunnery Sqn?

Then again in this day and age, Bob could be your Aunt......

you could have Bobs as aunts AND uncles...........:p

I still say we should call it the "Double Double" because then Canada would have to buy 2! (Using the profits from doughnut sales from the Timmys in KAF to pay for them)

geo said:
you could have Bobs as aunts AND uncles...........:p

so....does that mean if we got 2 of em they'd be different colours? a regular OD one and a PINK one for desert ops?  ::)

in the old army, Officers would wear their "pinks" in the summer 8)

karl28 said:
The Army could always call it the negotiator in honor of  Taliban Jack  ;D
Then we would have to design new crewsuits for it, spandex shorts anyone?

rmacqueen said:
Then we would have to design new crewsuits for it, spandex shorts anyone?

OH!!! ME ME ME ME ME!!! Could I get them to match with my PINK wind up toy?

Out here in Langford BC, when anyone mentions a cougar spotting, the next comment is invariabley whether or not she is wearing pink or purple spandex, so I would say that it does not violate the laws of spandex.

Rhibwolf said:
Out here in Langford BC, when anyone mentions a cougar spotting, the next comment is invariabley whether or not she is wearing pink or purple spandex, so I would say that it does not violate the laws of spandex.

Ummmm, I wouldn't call some of the women that I have seen in Langford "cougars"  :eek:

Rodahn said:
Ummmm, I wouldn't call some of the women that I have seen in Langford "cougars"  :eek:
Now, now, be nice, we do have to make exceptions for the poor people who live in Langford, at least it isn't Sooke

I don't know - I used to live in Vic and my grandfather lived in Langford.  I'd say there were more than a few that violated the laws of spandex use, along with the law of material elasticity  >:D.

MM

medicineman said:
I don't know - I used to live in Vic and my grandfather lived in Langford.  I'd say there were more than a few that violated the laws of spandex use, along with the law of material elasticity  >:D.

MM

I Spy Camel...  :eek:

Just reviving this threat (which is HUMOUR by the way).  So, what do you think?  Although I like Steve, I'm partial to Garvinkampfwagen!

von Garvin said:
Just reviving this threat (which is HUMOUR by the way).  So, what do you think?  Although I like Steve, I'm partial to Garvinkampfwagen!

Which is why I voted that way..... but I'm still not sending $5.00 to that grid square.....

Back