• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Including a photo in post

Drummy

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been trying to include a JPG (48.2 kb) in a post, and nothing has appeared in the preview. This is what I have done so far(twice now):

1. click on reply(type some text)
2. click on Additional Options
3. click on Browse (to indicate photo file)
4. click on Open
5. click on Preview, at which time nothing shows up in the preview of the post.

6. cancel post so I don't appear any more brain fogged than I really am    ;D

Should the photo appear in the preview, or do I just go ahead and post, hoping that the photo will appear in the finished post?

For Mike Bobbit

Do you think that a sub-forum for tests would be a good thing? Another forum I go to has one, and it's set up so that test posts are automatically erased afer 3 days.

Thanks  Drummy

I have only posted one picture and it did not appear in the preview. It only appeared after I clicked post...

Unfortunately the photos won't show until you hit the submit button... As for the test forum, it's not a bad idea, but a "test" thread in Radio Chatter would probably not be out of place either...

Cheers
Mike

Mike and Wannabe,

Thank you very much. I had a feeling that that's what it might be. I just didn't want to look like a fool talking about some photo that wasn't there. LOL

All the best    Drummy

Quick question guys....can you change your profile picture after you have added your first one when you registered. Thanks and cheers.  :cdn:

Fideo said:
Quick question guys....can you change your profile picture after you have added your first one when you registered. Thanks and cheers.   :cdn:

Yes you can.  When you pull your profile up...on the left you will see different options.  Click on "change forum profile information" and you will be able to change your display pic

aesop081 said:
Yes you can.  When you pull your profile up...on the left you will see different options.  Click on "change forum profile information" and you will be able to change your display pic

yeah I went there and selected My own picture..hit the browse button....highlighted the given pic and then when I update the profile the same picture shows above. Grrrrrrr ahhhh computers!!!! :cdn:

Fideo said:
yeah I went there and selected My own picture..hit the browse button....highlighted the given pic and then when I update the profile the same picture shows above. Grrrrrrr ahhhh computers!!!! :cdn:

The file you are using is probably too large for the forum

Back