• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Introducing Morale

The morale incentive will top you up +200 or to your current max, whichever gets hit first. Morale also has only a psychological effect on success rates. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
The morale incentive will top you up +200 or to your current max, whichever gets hit first. Morale also has only a psychological effect on success rates. :)

Ahhh....I'll save it for a rainy day, then, Mike.  Thanks.

Cheers
G2G

I think there should be a bigger moral return for doing high CR missions.
No kidding my moral was staying so low, all I kept getting was +2 moral for every high profile mission I did, of which I could only do 4 a day.
Then I would lose +40 moral over night :p.

You already got the Missed CR turned down so now its super hard to get the negative morale incentives, we can't start tailoring the Morale system to your unique style of gameplay. Mike has the system balanced really well, and it doesn't need to be changed anymore.

Who all has been able to collect on the Consecutive Successful Missions since the advent of Morale? I used to be able to get quite high now if I get to 25 missions in a row I know i am about to fail a mission.....and it has not failed me yet, can't get to 30 in a row any more........

Larry Strong said:
Who all has been able to collect on the Consecutive Successful Missions since the advent of Morale? I used to be able to get quite high now if I get to 25 missions in a row I know i am about to fail a mission.....and it has not failed me yet, can't get to 30 in a row any more........

I'm noticing it's harder to keep a successful streak as well...

PuckChaser said:
You already got the Missed CR turned down so now its super hard to get the negative morale incentives, we can't start tailoring the Morale system to your unique style of gameplay. Mike has the system balanced really well, and it doesn't need to be changed anymore.

Not from where I am at it isn't!! LMAO. I'm lucky to get on once every 4 or 5 days ... and by the time my screen loads up on this ultra-fast-as-lightening-system ... it's docking me again!! I should have all those incentives by the end of the month!!

JohnTBay said:
I'm noticing it's harder to keep a successful streak as well...

Nah, I've gotten all of the incentives for successful missions and just had a 80 something streak a couple weeks ago too.

The best success streak I had was 98.
I am not claiming it has to do with moral.

Since moral has been introduced though,
I have not been able to breech that 98 point barrier until this week.
Yestreday I failed at 139, only 11 away from a new medal.

The mission I failed on was low level Lybia, while I should be
playing no lower than the Zhari District. The highest I can play is four levels up
at the Shah Wali Kot.

I have the second highest natural SA in the game...  :crybaby:

I fail at Timmies on a regular basis, quite often twice in a row, and this happens with my SA at 250 and my Timmies level is 333......my best has been around 75 msn's. The only good thing is I don't lose much morale when i fail ;D

Small tweak to the morale system... if you have been active in the last minute, you won't lose morale. This is to help prevent frantic reloading when conducting missions to 'beat the clock'. Now if you're playing your morale won't go down if you get a promotion and can't conduct a mission fast enough.

Awesome news, thanks Mike!  I was always losing morale especially when combined with playing mobile plus the error message that comes up with larger missions.  This will definitely help out.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Small tweak to the morale system... if you have been active in the last minute, you won't lose morale. This is to help prevent frantic reloading when conducting missions to 'beat the clock'. Now if you're playing your morale won't go down if you get a promotion and can't conduct a mission fast enough.

How about for when your CR is full and you wish to go to a different AOR, or try to "Purchase Equiptment to conduct a mission, and it takes 20 or 30 attempts to get there (No BS) and all you get is the MT response. I have spent the last 20 minutes trying to access the game and change pages

Pretty sure the game is down. Spent the last 15 minutes trying to run a mission.

Back