• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Iran Super Thread- Merged

Suicide drones against unarmed or lightly armed ships are the way of the future for the foreseeable future, no need for Martyrs or to keep a stock of virgins.

Suicide drones against unarmed or lightly armed ships are the way of the future for the foreseeable future, no need for Martyrs or to keep a stock of virgins.
That said a speedboat carries a significantly greater explosive charge than most terrorist available drones. Although I wouldn't put it past anyone to drone-ify an airplane and in fact I'm surprised it hasn't been done by now.

🍻

The Drone can be launched from anywhere, speedboat, land, plane or that innocent looking Dhow on the horizon.

Israel is not known for bluffing, you can bet your bacon in less then 10 weeks a strike in Iran will occur. Israel will not let Iran be able to make a nuclear weapon.

Israel is not known for bluffing, you can bet your bacon in less then 10 weeks a strike in Iran will occur. Israel will not let Iran be able to make a nuclear weapon.
Agreed. Or something cyber. But Israel walks the walk when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuke capability. Lucky to have them

Apparently the new Iranian Navy's Moudge Class frigate, Talayieh, which was still under construction in Bandar Abbas, capsized in the dry dock.

Apparently the new Iranian Navy's Moudge Class frigate, Talayieh, which was still under construction in Bandar Abbas, capsized in the dry dock.

strange accident. appears as though they were re-floating her.

Bloody Jonahs, the lot of 'em ;)

Iran's Newest Warship Has Fallen On Its Side In A Dry Dock (Updated)​

The significance of Kharg to the Iranian Navy had prompted speculation that the ship might have been sabotaged, potentially by Israel. Iran has suffered a string of curious fires, including some at port facilities, as well as explosions at various important sites in the country, such as ones linked to the country's controversial nuclear program, in recent years. Reports at the time indicated that Israel, or agents working on its behalf, carried out at least some of those attacks, possibly in coordination with the United States. Since at least 2019, Israel and Iran have been conducting a shadow war against each other's commercial and military vessels, as well.

Mossad stole my slippers!! My guess is corruption and basic failure to plan and to conduct things safely lead to these events and everything is blamed on the Israelis rather than on someone important in the IRG.

Mossad stole my slippers!! My guess is corruption and basic failure to plan and to conduct things safely lead to these events and everything is blamed on the Israelis rather than on someone important in the IRG.
Yes but if you're Israel you do the equivalent of shrugging your shoulders and asking "Who? Me? no not at all"

Iran has reportedly launched 6 ballistic missile ls at Erbil

Iran has reportedly launched 6 ballistic missile ls at Erbil

Original picture from the post is supposedly from a past Turkish strike. Seen a few reports on Twitter but nothing yet on mainstream media.

Edit: Original reports on Twitter were saying multiple ballistic missile strikes launched from Iran, but Alabariya is reporting that it was Grad missiles which would make it an attack by local forces.

Back