• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is anyone else applying for a support trade?

Hey, I am just guessing here. Don't take my word for it. I could very well be totally wrong and they may have just closed it because there are enough applicants already in the system but not necessarily all merit listed yet.

Deskjockey43 is right, that's what my interview told me, that there were enough applicants in the system so they didn't need to take more. And I'm not merit listed yet either but that didn't matter. So you just have to compete with the rest of us who have already applied.

Thanks for the insight, I'll keep plugging away until I get the official word from the CF.  One of my trade choices is still hiring (WFE Tech) and who knows what the next few months will bring.

mariomike said:
Congratulations and Good Luck.

I want to show you this,

Certificates of Military Achievement Recognized in Ontario and Alberta.
http://army.ca/forums/threads/112669/post-1266217.html#msg1266217

Thanks for that information! So completion of vehicle tech QL5 would be equivalent to having a journeyman ticket for auto tech?

hi guys,

i'm still waiting for my offer for electrical technician. curious to see if anybody stumbling upon this thread would care to share their insight on the trade :D

PS: good luck to the crowd of rmc clerks here awaiting calls!

wangman said:
i'm still waiting for my offer for electrical technician. curious to see if anybody stumbling upon this thread would care to share their insight on the trade

Electrical Technician Navy 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/108780.0

Very much appreciated mariomike, but I've already looked through that haha. I was hoping there'd be others to provide additional input.

Also, any other E-tech hopefuls waiting like myself?!

Awesome news! Never been so happy for sprinkle I don't know lol!! Congratulations!

nice deskjockey!

I don't think anybody here doubted your ability to get in.

This RMS Clerk wanna be just got an email the other day that they are calling/setting an interview appointment in the next five business days! I'm super excited :) but no idea what that means for a timeline :)  :nod:

I got off the phone with my interviewer, he said there is 24 RMS clerk spots left, there was a selection yesterday and there is another one on the July 13th.
  I finally have everything done, so now I'm just waiting for the paper work to get finished to merit list me and there is no reason I shouldn't be done for the selection on the 13th. He said it looks like they are choosing about 8 each time.  So am crossing my fingers that my paperwork gets processed quickly.

Back