• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jagmeet Singh, probably the biggest political loser?

Is there anything tangible to back that up or are they talking noise to fill the air and drum up viewership?
I am pretty sure they were hearing about internal or other polling from their sources. It’s something that they have been talking about at various times over the past few months.

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

I am pretty sure they were hearing about internal or other polling from their sources. It’s something that they have been talking about at various times over the past few months.
It depends on how temple politics are playing out in Burnaby.

They might be swinging Conservative, in which case he is toast.

If this is really going to happen, he has to drop the writ sharpish. We have a 36 day election cycle, and I think that in order to get the best voter turnout, we need to go to the polls before it begins to snow. Of course, it may be that the Liberals aren't ready in all ridings, which could make a bad situation into a catastrophe.

I have to admit, I didn't think Singh had the balls to do this....before February 2025.

That being said, lets see what the polls tell us in the next few weeks. This may very well be the correct move to see disenfranchised Lefties finding a party to flock to.

Back