• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 21st BMQ

NRobichaud

Inactive
Reaction score
Im starting my BMQ in Saint-Jean January 21st as ACISS, anyone else going on this date!?

Congrats, and see you there! the name's Norm, where are you coming from?

Congrats to you as well!  I will be heading out from Saint John.  Can't wait!

I'm going for this date as well. AVS, leaving from Toronto.
Can't wait!

Congrats, I'm assuming AVS would be a bit harder to get into as well?

Im starting BMQ Jan. 21 as well. MAR ENG, coming from Kitchener.

NRobichaud said:
Congrats, I'm assuming AVS would be a bit harder to get into as well?
Not sure about it being harder than any other trade but I consider myself lucky to get a job offer.

How long was your process?

Norris_Like_Chuck said:
How long was your process?
Not super long, I originally applied in late September, within about 3 weeks I was called in for my CFAT, 2 weeks later my Medical, Next week my Interview, And I received the job offer the week afterward.

I'm starting on the 21st, AVS.  I think there are two platoons set up for the 21st.  R15 and R16.

Ra3 said:
Okay I think I am mistaken about the platoon numbers.
You are correct that there are two platoons, but they're R35-36, I'm going into R35, anyone else?

NRobichaud said:
You are correct that there are two platoons, but they're R35-36, I'm going into R35, anyone else?

I'm on R36.

Ill be there artillery ... Coming out of toronto... Wish it was next week every week lol .. Lets get it

5talin said:
Ill be there artillery ... Coming out of toronto... Wish it was next week every week lol .. Lets get it
Congrats! Artillery was my first choice, but they obviously needed ACISS

I going for infantry. Coming from Ottawa. Anyone else coming from my area??

Back