• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 21st BMQ

ty90 said:
Hello I am also going to CFLRS on Jan 21st. Flying out from Halifax, NS I am getting sworn in tomorrow. The trade I am going in for is ACISS. R35
Congrats, what time is your flight arriving in MTL?

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. Tomorrow morning 06:00 i fly out, 0479 here. I'll be arriving in Montreal around 10:15, if all goes according to plan the shuttle should be at CFLRS by 12:00  :nod:

See you tomorrow Bowesy! My plane leaves Moncton at noon local time, and arrives in Montreal 12:45 local time, shuttle leaves the airport at 3pm. Not looking forward to the PT test, I've been getting my a$$ kicked by a huge cold for 9 days straight now with no exercise, finally clearing up today just in time!

My kids had the flu for two weeks.  So I hear you about PT.  I hope, it doesn't hit me with a vengeance tomorrow.  Been lucky so far.  See ya'll tomorrow around noon.

you guys better not bring that crap with you. haha. I've been praying I wouldn't get sick since I've been off work and I've been lucky. As for the physical fitness test, dont worry about it. If you were fine before, so long as you are healthy when you take it, you should be fine. I was off running for 2 weeks and when I got back to it, I was actually faster, even trying to take it easy I was faster than I had been.

Is anyone else driving to basic? Can't wait to get on the road!!!

Nah not bringing it, feeling pretty good today.  On the train to Montreal, see you ladies and gents soon. :salute:

Back