• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just got called!!

Shaun

Completely understandalbe. In fact I kind of predicted that before I even posted my question. I had a buddy who was just accepted into Vancouver Police and he could not tell me much about the polygraph section, assessment part etc.

Good for you man. I envy you. I hope I am in your shoes very soon. Best of luck to you in St.Jean as a MP. Try to post your experiences as often as possible when your wearing the uniform!

Be proud... lots of other guys wish they where in your shoes right now :D

I got accepted today finally... I just want to wish everyone else luck in getting in... I am getting enrolled on the 30th of june and leaving on the 13th of July. Is anyone else leaving then???

I also got accept today for Reg force RMS clerk.
Basic starts on July 20th!! I‘ve been waiting for over a year so I am so excited tp finally get an offer!
Oh and congratulations Robertoalan!

I am getting sworn in May 14, got the offer today, can‘t wait loll, althoguh I guess I ahve no choice.

There was a list that came out today so people should be getting phone calls over the next couple of days. All of the offers that my office received are for courses starting in July.

I know that there are more offers coming but I just don‘t know when.

Hi all,
Congradulations and best of luck fellas.
I dunno if anyone here can help me but in another topic i request some help on Infantry Officer, I went to the recruitment centre and i wasnt too happy because i think the misinterpret what i asked. The main question is do I need a degree before i can become an Inf Officer. I am currently finishing up college and getting my diploma and i was wondering if i can apply with that. Any help would be much appreciate.

Congrats to all who just recently got the call. I got my call yesterday as well. I get sworn in July 15 and I go to basic August 2. I‘m pretty excited, also kind of nervous, but it‘s in a good way so no worries...heh.

Anyone else get the call for this time frame??

I see I see. I guess we won‘t be seeing eachother in basic anyway. Good luck with everything though

Got my job offer for the 17th of augest, ppcli infantry...my whole process took only 3 months not to bad....anybody else getting in for this date?

Good going Benoit I‘m still waiting for the security check then I‘m good to go!!!!

Back