• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just got called!!

My trade closed the day after i applied.
Just bad luck i guess. i had to do all my testing again from waiting so long. Except my written test.
But my trade is open now and im on my way.     :tank:

Hurry up and wait   :salute:

Tomas, youre lucky. I wait for sig/op until march 2004 to .

I dont get a call since... I have to wait and its long :(

So i'm french.. i have to wait.

I wanttol ask to do the training in english.... but i suck in english hehe.......

Woot! Today i just called by my recruiting center to tell me that i will prolly start my officer course at St-Jean september 13! They only need to get my medical files from Borden and an attestation that i've done my university wich is not a problem! Damn i'm so happy! I got accepted on my first trade choice wich was pilot so its pretty cool!!! ;D
So if anybody is going at St-Jean on officer course wich start the september 13 let me know. Bye!!

I'll be there.  Whats your course serial?

Also, congratulations, especially on getting pilot. 

Lol, i were so excited that i didnt listen that... oh well i will have to ask her that again. I will be on a french course

Oh, ok.  It obviously won't be the same as mine.  Anyways, good luck.

Today I was surprised with a job offer, just came out of the blue. I was starting to give-up hope and already handed in a College application. Anyways, I accepted Avionics Systems Tech (514). The recruiter told me that they hope to get me out to Basic on Oct 9, providing I have enough time to update my medical. As always, the wait was worth it.  :salute:

jutes said:
Today I was surprised with a job offer, just came out of the blue. I was starting to give-up hope and already handed in a College application. Anyways, I accepted Avionics Systems Tech (514). The recruiter told me that they hope to get me out to Basic on Oct 9, providing I have enough time to update my medical. As always, the wait was worth it.   :salute:

Congratulations. I hear that's an excellent trade. Best of luck in your future in the CF.

Good for you!
I was considering that trade myself.
congratulations! see you around st jean

Hey man, congratulations on your job offer. Sounds like a interesting trade to get into. How long did you have to wait for the call once you were merit listed?  :cdn:

:cdn:
congradulations Jutes!!!! The wait is worth it! I'm starting September 28th really looking forward to it! Took me a little over 7 months how long for you?? Guess that must have been a great surprise for you!

Catherine

Ryan_Bohm said:
Hey man, congratulations on your job offer. Sounds like a interesting trade to get into. How long did you have to wait for the call once you were merit listed?   :cdn:

Thanks guys,

I initially applied in June of 2003, but due to some medical problems, I didn't get it in until November of 2003. I'm not sure if I was Merit listed or not, they didn't tell me. I don't think I was since the number of applications to this specific trade was not that great. I probably only recived my offer now because I'm about to turn 19 and they didn't want to send me in too young. Worked out pretty well actually, earned an extra 10k while I was waiting. Well, I'm off to Kelowna on the 8th (My birthday - was not too pleased >:D) for my Updated Interview and Medical, still don't know If I'll make it to the 9th of Oct.

:cdn:

Funny story about my call (around march 04).... I was on the way out the door to hand in a job application with Shoppers Drugmart... i got the call and I ripped up my application for shoppers.

hehe

oh, and congrats.

Back