• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Justin Trudeau hints at boosting Canada’s military spending

Governments and business I would agree. We aren't alone in that. The entire world was fond of Beijing... because of money. Right up until they realized that China is gonna China.

You'll have to define elites thoughts. I take issue with how that term is abused in political discourse. Overused and underdefined.
Fair enough. I tend to agree with overuse of some words including that one since it’s used to disparage our betters we don’t like. In this case, I couldn’t think of a better word that was shorter that encapsulated the group of people who are extremely influential who have been pushing us towards the PRC to the detriment of our values, security and sovereignty.

Most other western governments have cottoned on that Beijing is not a benign international partner our government, and those who influence them, think they are.

I don't think many on this site are - FWIW you are better off quoting the Article that @Edward Campbell posted - and not attributing parts of the article to him, for I know he doesn't share the same view as the author of that piece...
Oh, I know that. I'm just pointing out an excuse that many politicians have used to neglect injecting funds in our army.

I'm not entirely acquainted to the tagging system yet. I'm new here, well at least when it comes to posting.

Oh, I know that. I'm just pointing out an excuse that many politicians have used to neglect injecting funds in our army.

I'm not entirely acquainted to the tagging system yet. I'm new here, well at least when it comes to posting.
It’s awkward for quoting people that have posted an article — I generally will copy the portion of the article and have it in bold and italics to make the difference between my thoughts and the article.

Back