• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Levée in Calgary, Alberta

mack.medic.rhli

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm from out East and I'm in Calgary for the Christmas stand down. One of my SNCOs said that there should be a Levée at either a Garrison or a Royal Canadian Legion. Can anyone confirm this for me?

@Aerobicrunner, any timings for the levy at Mewata, I tried contacting members of the Calgary Highlanders with no avail.

Aerobicrunner said:
There are also Levee's at the Mewata Armoury messes, HMCS Tecumseh and at the Military Museums.
Do you know of any timings for the levy at Mewata, I tried contacting members of the Calgary Highlanders with no avail.

I believe around 1100 or so. I do not have the Adm Instr at home to be absolutely positive. I would recommend that you call the Mewata Mess Manager.  The Highlanders, KOCR and Fd Amb may not have anyone in the offices due to block leave and no training.

Aerobicrunner said:
I believe around 1100 or so. I do not have the Adm Instr at home to be absolutely positive. I would recommend that you call the Mewata Mess Manager.  The Highlanders, KOCR and Fd Amb may not have anyone in the offices due to block leave and no training.
Thanks again ☺

Back