• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LGBTQ Stuff (split from other political threads)

I'm going to take incoming for this one.....

The last letter of the LGBTQ alphabet is a P

And you would rightfully deserve it. Unless you can provide a different explanation of what the "last letter" is, other than your insinuation of pedophilia, the commonly used ending is (or was until additional initials were used to identify other specific inclusivity) was "+" (i.e. plus).

And you would rightfully deserve it. Unless you can provide a different explanation of what the "last letter" is, other than your insinuation of pedophilia, the commonly used ending is (or was until additional initials were used to identify other specific inclusivity) was "+" (i.e. plus).
The pedophilia movement (and there is one) has and is using the LGBTQ movement as cover and/or highjacked parts of it. This is documented. I said I would take fire as not many have gotten to that conclusion yet. That is not to say it is not there. Many well meaning people (the majority of the LGBT movement) are horrified by this but the problem is there is very little self reflection and/or criticism allowed in and outside of the movement. That is my main thrust of my point.

Example the conservative movement is forever be called out for NAZI, white nationalists, racist etc (as it should be in some cases) and told to cast them out. I have never heard of calling out of the pedo's on that side.

The pedophilia movement (and there is one) has and is using the LGBTQ movement as cover and/or highjacked parts of it. This is documented. I said I would take fire as not many have gotten to that conclusion yet. That is not to say it is not there. Many well meaning people (the majority of the LGBT movement) are horrified by this but the problem is there is very little self reflection and/or criticism allowed in and outside of the movement. That is my main thrust of my point.

Example the conservative movement is forever be called out for NAZI, white nationalists, racist etc (as it should be in some cases) and told to cast them out. I have never heard of calling out of the pedo's on that side.

Then make a comment about that with reference to legitimate (or even bordering on legitimate) evidence. A comment about the "P" meaning whatever (with a wink, wink, nudge, nudge) is just bullshit.

What are these sides that you speak of? Sorry, being semi-facetious for a moment. However, I may be having a senior's moment as I'm not sure which "side" you're referring to as having the "pedos" and needing to do the calling out. And if you can clarify that, could you also let me know if they have clubhouses. It's so hard to identify who's who these days.

Maybe it's just me (having been raised as a Catholic, educated in Irish Christian Brothers' schools in Nfld, and been a Boy Scout), but I usually assume that one would find just as many (maybe more) deviants wearing a cloak of conservative respectability. I tried to find some scholarly study of the political leanings of sex offenders, but some most of the on-line literature on the subject degenerates into name calling and the counting of how many politicians of a political party have been convicted of sexual offences (the number is far too many). There is some "legitimate" study, but it is far too dry and nuanced for any discussion here.

What are these sides that you speak of? Sorry, being semi-facetious for a moment. However, I may be having a senior's moment as I'm not sure which "side" you're referring to as having the "pedos" and needing to do the calling out. And if you can clarify that, could you also let me know if they have clubhouses. It's so hard to identify who's who these days.

Maybe it's just me (having been raised as a Catholic, educated in Irish Christian Brothers' schools in Nfld, and been a Boy Scout), but I usually assume that one would find just as many (maybe more) deviants wearing a cloak of conservative respectability. I tried to find some scholarly study of the political leanings of sex offenders, but some most of the on-line literature on the subject degenerates into name calling and the counting of how many politicians of a political party have been convicted of sexual offences (the number is far too many). There is some "legitimate" study, but it is far too dry and nuanced for any discussion here.
Those on my side are one of, those on the other are representative of systemic deviance.

Then make a comment about that with reference to legitimate (or even bordering on legitimate) evidence. A comment about the "P" meaning whatever (with a wink, wink, nudge, nudge) is just bullshit.
Indeed. One could easily infer that the initial post meant that the poster meant either/both
A. That they themselves believed that LGBTQness represents deviancy as morally wrong as pedophilia
B. That they're accusing the LGBTQ community as a whole of welcoming pedophilia as non-deviant and working towards its acceptance

If one didn't want to imply such unmitigated bullshit, one would take care and speak more clearly

The predators will adapt and use whichever vehicle is useful to achieve their end goal. Currently the radicals in the LGPTQ movement are the place to be to move the predators agenda forward. As the traditional places have clamped down hard on them.

I may be having a senior's moment
Very much so.

They're called MAPs and they're particularly prevalent in alphabet soup circles.
The predators will adapt and use whichever vehicle is useful to achieve their end goal. Currently the radicals in the LGPTQ movement are the place to be to move the predators agenda forward. As the traditional places have clamped down hard on them.
Also there's just different types of predators and personalities. Different operating methods.

They're called MAPs and they're particularly prevalent in alphabet soup circles.

Particularly prevalent? That's a pretty extraordinary claim, you must have some evidence of this and aren't just pushing anti-LGBTQ+ bigotry, right?

Major LGBTQ+ organizations have put a lot of effort into making sure the general public knows that they want nothing to do with pedophiles after all:

Fact check: LGBTQ community rejects false association with pedophiles

LGBTQ groups: Community does not support pedophilia​

The posts are not representative of the LGBTQ community, several groups said.

Rich Ferraro, the chief communications officer at GLAAD, wrote in an email to USA TODAY that "LGBTP" is not an acronym used or supported by the community.

“No LGBTQ organization has condoned pedophilia or advocated for a ‘P’ to be added to the acronym in support of pedophiles,” Ferraro wrote. “It pains me to have to clarify that no, the LGBTQ community does not embrace pedophilia, and LGBTP is not an acronym used or supported by the LGBTQ community.”

Nick Morrow, the interim communications director for the Human Rights Campaign, also wrote in an emailed statement that the movement rejects all non-consensual behavior, including pedophilia.

"The LGBTQ movement absolutely rejects any suggestion that our community is linked to nonconsensual interpersonal behaviors, including the horrific actions of pedophiles," Morrow wrote.

The LGBT Foundation put out a statement disavowing the image that used its logo and said love is "age-blind."

Joe Nellist, the communications coordinator at the LGBT Foundation, which is based in Manchester, England, wrote in an email to USA TODAY that the LGBT Foundation is “in no way associated with these graphics.”

“Someone has used our logo and our website address without our knowledge or permission in a malicious attempt to smear our organisation and the communities we serve,” Nellist wrote.

Which reminds me. What's with all the Pride celebrations? I thought they had the whole month of June for that stuff. (One day for the Fallen, one month for Pride)
Stat Holiday for the fallen. And let’s be real, there is a 2 week lead up to Nov 11th full of activities and people wearing poppies. And lets not forget the myriad of military commemorations throughout the year for all sorts of of other stuff.

Apples and oranges.

Let them have their month. No one forces you to celebrate any of that.

Back