• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

I think we are all trying not to derail - maybe this is a thread that could be merged with the Liberal Government thread?

The president of Ukraine is not impressed with the Prime Minister of Canada for a decision which very much skirts the issue of sanctions against Russia.

I think we could safely merge this topic into one of the other threads, no?

Solid ‘meh’ on that. The bulk of the combat arms will still be comprised of dudes in their late teens or twenties with a vested interest in getting laid. That alone will keep most of the ridiculousness in check. Add some alpha male peer pressure and I doubt there will be much to it once the novelty of giving the CSM an aneurysm wears off. Some dinosaurs and bigots will whine about the new regs, most of the actual troops and serving NCOs won’t care much and will get on with it. As long as the troops can still kill people and break their shit in the defence of the national interest under the lawful direction of the civil authority, the rest is just white noise. I’m sure there were similar cartoons when women were allowed in the combat arms, and when CAF stopped purging gays.
That was my thought also.

The military will not stop having a subculture, and one can never downplay the influence in organization’s subculture has. Nor will certain jobs stop requiring individuals to be able to operate/wear specialized equipment.

So while the dress regs may be updated and relaxed… and there may be a few minor incidents blown out of proportion at first - at the end of the day I imagine it will be business as usual.

I think we are all trying not to derail - maybe this is a thread that could be merged with the Liberal Government thread?

The president of Ukraine is not impressed with the Prime Minister of Canada for a decision which very much skirts the issue of sanctions against Russia.

I think we could safely merge this topic into one of the other threads, no?
Good idea, given the range of non-UKR content coming into play.

Please stand by ...

Milnet.ca Staff

Ahh the Buffalo "We"ll print what ever you pay us to "Chronicle . That is where the story actually seems to have started.
It seems to gotten it's traction at least from them. I notice that by and large no one with a working set of frontal lobes actually gives this outlet any real value as a source.

Ahh the Buffalo "We"ll print what ever you pay us to "Chronicle . That is where the story actually seems to have started.

Trudeau left West Grey under unusual circumstances... and his roommate at the time didn't fair as well as JT did. But I'm sure everything is just fine.

Trudeau left West Grey under unusual circumstances... and his roommate at the time didn't fair as well as JT did. But I'm sure everything is just fine.
If that had been my Daughter, and any of her teachers had their hand where it is in this pic, it would have came back a bloody stump.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-113055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-113055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 13
Fair ball questioning questionable interaction(s), but one can do way better than a source that also shared such classics as ...
I knew most here would not like that piece. But it is there. I did say it would lead down the rabbit hole :)

true or not. That time in the PM life is still not fully accounted for from a man in such a major position today.

Snopes on the West Point Grey thing....

No publicly available evidence supports any claim that Trudeau had a sexual relationship with either a student or a student’s mother while he was a teacher at West Point Grey Academy between 1998 and 2001, nor that such an episode contributed to his departure from the school’s teaching staff.

Last edited:
Back