• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal World Order

It has very little to do with "the world order", liberal or otherwise. The administration and its lackeys are casting about for excuses to avoid doing what the administration doesn't want to do. Misdirection/misinformation politics.

Present economic turmoil was baked in by the pandemic and responses to the pandemic. Various agendas are well-served by higher energy prices, which have been openly stated as a means to their ends. Obviously when a thing which politicians want is not popular with voters, other causes for the thing must be found.

The commentary made direct reference about the Liberal World Order and its effect on gas prices. A little bit of research (internet search) will show this is a real thing.

If you wish to bypass it, or comment without doing the research, or dismiss it because I posted it, that's fine.

One of the hits you will get, if you bother to research it, It's a paper on The Liberal World Order.

THE RISE OF THE LIBERAL WORLD ORDER
US Army War College

Maybe that's official enough.

Not sure what the issue is.

The Liberal World (international to some) order is nothing new. Been studied and debate for a while now.

🧐

My point isn't that the liberal world order isn't a real idea. My point is that Biden is trying to use it to deflect the anger of consumers away from himself. "Putin's price hike" didn't work; this won't work; whatever excuse they dream up next won't work.

Liberal World Order?

Liberal or otherwise, the whole idea that anything in a global political context being 'in order' is a fantasy of the highest 'order' I would say ;)

My point isn't that the liberal world order isn't a real idea. My point is that Biden is trying to use it to deflect the anger of consumers away from himself. "Putin's price hike" didn't work; this won't work; whatever excuse they dream up next won't work.
He’s gone on TV to blame the Gas Companies directly now.

However most folks have also noticed that food prices have also skyrocketed.
Fuel hasn’t gone up nearly as much…

The administration is flailing. Nothing they try gains traction. Economic issues are at the tops of polls, and the things within the power of the executive to alleviate economic pressure are things the administration doesn't want to do. Going on TV and lying about causes is within the power of the president, but is pissing into a hurricane of information about what is happening and speculation or explication as to why.

He’s gone on TV to blame the Gas Companies directly now.

However most folks have also noticed that food prices have also skyrocketed.
Fuel hasn’t gone up nearly as much…

He's playing a shell game. A month ago he made a big deal about opening up oil leases on federal land. He's asking why aren't they drilling? Because you gave them leases, but didn't issue any drilling permits. Reminds me of another lying, POS world leader.

The Liberal World (international to some) order is nothing new. Been studied and debate for a while now.

🧐

Lots of debate in our Global Politics forum.

Not sure what the issue is.

🧐

Thanks for the info. I'll go have a look. I'm sure it's full of new info and nuances. If that thread is inconsistent with this one, should I ask the mods to delete this for false info?

I thought for a minute there that my thread broke some sort of rule, like, 'That's the way it is, that's the way it stays. It'll never change so don't bother discussing it.'

Glad you came along and sorted me out. 😘

Thank you for your superior insight. It goes a long way to showing us the root of the problem.
I'm sorry but i just read some stuff and I'm lost also......so basically Liberal International Order says Russia and China bad and because of it the USA gets an advantage over other nations?? I like it and I'm failing to see the why you'd disagree with that? Unless it's because of the "L" word......:unsure:

Last edited:
Based on what I’m reading, do any of us really know what we’re arguing for? Or against? :unsure:

Thanks for the info. I'll go have a look. I'm sure it's full of new info and nuances. If that thread is inconsistent with this one, should I ask the mods to delete this for false info?

I thought for a minute there that my thread broke some sort of rule, like, 'That's the way it is, that's the way it stays. It'll never change so don't bother discussing it.'

Glad you came along and sorted me out. 😘
Not here to sort you out. I still have no clue what you are going on about.

I'm not being facetious. The liberal democratic order, or rules based international order, is literally in every 100-level political science textbook. What is it that we suppose has been uncovered here?

Back