• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking at DEO LOG,

d_edwards

Inactive
Reaction score
I retired as an NCM, and will complete my university degree this fall. I am considering re-enrolling as a LOG O.  I was wondering how my prior service impacts the time for the recruitment process.  I have been out a year and half.  I am basically expecting the process to take up to a year.  I am curious if my relatively recent prior service will speed the process up, or bog it down. 

I've heard from many recruiters and guys that have re-joined that previous service will most likely bog you down as they have to draw service records from Ottawa, which is an extra step.

d,

Also be aware that the Log Branch is now green, we are only accepting those with "ideal" degrees. I have a list, but our Q drives crashed yesterday and we are still feeling the effects. As soon as I can get into my drives, I will post it.

Wook

How about reserve Log Officers who are CTing who have just finished their basic training<-(Read BMOQ-L/Old Cap, not basic) and are just starting their phase training and have 2 years of experience?  ;D

NSDreamer said:
How about reserve Log Officers who are CTing who have just finished their basic training<-(Read BMOQ-L/Old Cap, not basic) and are just starting their phase training and have 2 years of experience?  ;D

You'd be considered a semi-skilled entrant.  Depending on the SIP and current BTL there may or may not be positions available.

dapaterson said:
You'd be considered a semi-skilled entrant.  Depending on the SIP and current BTL there may or may not be positions available.

Woot when I go home today, I get to tell my 9erD someone might consider me Semi-Skilled, it'll be news to her !  :salute:

Back