• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking to buy Army Cadet short sleeve T Shirts

B

Brian

Hi I'm currently looking to buy some army cadet T shirts. They come in olive green and I have seen them in blue as well. They aren't like regular army shortsleeve T shirts, because these ones have their collars extended about an inch up the neck. I've looked everywhere for them and cannot locate any, and I haven't seen them in any army surplus stores lately. I called several army cadet offices and was informed that they do sell them to regular army cadet personell only, but I don't belong to the army cadets nor do I know anyone in the cadets. If anyone is out there that can order, buy or get their hands on some, I will gratefully purchase them. I'm willing to pay up to $50 a shirt.

Thanks
dunphybrian@hotmail.com    

No, they're not V neck, they are crew neck, and more like a mock turtle neck.
Click the link and scroll down to a picture below. There's a cadet wearing one.

http://www.cadets.ca/recruit/instr_e.asp

that is just a typical CF issue tshirt...can be found in any surplus store, there is nothing special about it, it doesnt have a "turtleneck" style of collar, i think you are mistaken

I don't know why you like them most cadets hate them   :threat:

If you have a logistic account you can order them with a credit card for about $3.00 a piece.

Sounds like a set up  :rocket:

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it. But the T shirts I'm looking for are not regular ones. I've been to serveral surplus stores and have seen tons of regular T shirts. Their collars do not extend up.

I think I know the shirts you are looking for, but I hven't seen them since I was a cadet at Ipperwash in '88.  You're probably SOL on this one.

maybe he means a shirt similar to the CF thermo shirts?

I know what your looking for but it seems hard to find them

My Corps either
1) still has some
2) Donated them to charity in October

I'll take a look, they were on our DA for like 20 years.

Brian said:

Wow .... anyone know when the picture on that website was taken.  That cadet looks almost identical to ...... well me (when I was much younger).

Thanks Dane, I'm looking for small size if you can get them.
I'm not sure when the photo was taken Zedic. But if it is actually you, what a coincidence!

Brian

I can look as well, as I do beieve I have seen these sorts of shirts before... not ones with any sorts of extended collar, but those. :)

Zedic_1913 said:
Wow .... anyone know when the picture on that website was taken.   That cadet looks almost identical to ...... well me (when I was much younger).

Wow, "old guy" you do know everything.  I haven't seen you on in a while.  I will be on nights this weekend, let me know if you are around.
App is in and trying to talk Herb into going back.  He was asked to be 2IC for H coy.
:salute:

Zedic_1913 said:
Wow .... anyone know when the picture on that website was taken.   That cadet looks almost identical to ...... well me (when I was much younger).

primer said:
if it was 97 there is no way it is you. unless you were born in 86 and joined when you were 11. but that looks like someone a bit o;der than an 11year old, still if it was you that would be pretty cool

-Hutch- said:
if it was 97 there is no way it is you. unless you were born in 86 and joined when you were 11. but that looks like someone a bit o;der than an 11year old, still if it was you that would be pretty cool
I was not a cadet in 1997, thus it is not me.

My Corps gives them out to us like 3 or 4 to a cadet.. they double ordered the ones we bought last year and order way too many for the recruits this year`.. i've got atleast 6 including the ones form camp..

Brian said:

That looks alot like the Issue OD T-Shirt to me

armygurl_557 said:
My Corps gives them out to us like 3 or 4 to a cadet.. they double ordered the ones we bought last year and order way too many for the recruits this year`.. i've got atleast 6 including the ones form camp..
Are you sure you know what your talking about? I am positibe you mean the typical Army green issue tshirt...i myself have at least a dozen of them...they give them out at camp like candy

what Brian is looking for, is more of a turtle neck style tshirt with a high collar, from what i understand

Back