• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical Documentation Request....I'm lost on what do do.

mr.rhtuner

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everybody.  Went to the recruiting office today and picked up my application package.  Looking through the papers here at work, I came across the MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION REQUEST form.

What do I do with this form?

it was 2 spots for SN/SIN/SURNAME/INIT/YR-MO RELEASED/DOB
What do I do with this form?  Do I give it to my doctor? why are there 2 spots for SN/SIN????

BTW: I was in a part-time co-op program 4 years ago with the 31CER and completed that and had a honerable discharge.

Call the CFRC and ask would be my first suggestion.

My *guess* would be that the form needs to be filled out to request your old med documentation from Ottawa/wherever it is located since you were a prior member,  but this is just a guess (I don't recall filling one out myself).

It is for people with prior service and may have medical docs in the CF archives.  Fill it out with the information for when you were in the reserves and return to the CFRC/D with the rest of the application paperwork.  There is a spot for SIN and SN because some people were in when they only used SINs.  Did they not brief you on the application package when they gave it to you?

kincanucks said:
It is for people with prior service and may have medical docs in the CF archives.  Fill it out with the information for when you were in the reserves and return to the CFRC/D with the rest of the application paperwork.  There is a spot for SIN and SN because some people were in when they only used SINs.  Did they not brief you on the application package when they gave it to you?

Nope

The lady seemed a bit rushed, gave me the package and said to fill it out.  Told me I might be able to get in for traininig in the fall...WTF that long?
I'll probably have everything finished by early next week and I'll hand it in.
I would have called them but I got to work and my first break is at 6ish and I believe they are closed by then.\

Thanks everybody, I'll fill out the form then with my old military ID number and anything else it wants.

thanks  :salute:

Back