• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuddles Choco-paws   (MMmmm, chocolate... ) Hmmmmm....

nothing like Bugs Velvet Ears dukeship or not, Sammy Floppy Ears plain old run-of-the-mill type mousy looking bunny, but by chance....the seemingly main instigator with all the bunny links...gets Cuddles Choco-paws   ? That's almost too good to be true....just who's website is that? How did you know about it? Are you sure you are not the Easter Bunny trolling this site?    :eek:

Chocolate Floppy Ears

Floppy ears, strong chin, proud stance; bright eyes full of youth and exuberance.

Wants the pancake helmet.

SigOpDraco said:
Chocolate Floppy Ears

Floppy ears, strong chin, proud stance; bright eyes full of youth and exuberance.

Wants the pancake helmet.

Not so quick there Chocolate Floppy Ears, those are a sign of respect and must be earned, not awarded for a over indulgent self description.... ;D

edited to add: you notice that we get nothing but silence from the Eas....er...Cuddles Choco-paws  ??

GAP said:
Cuddles Choco-paws   (MMmmm, chocolate... ) Hmmmmm....

nothing like Bugs Velvet Ears dukeship or not, Sammy Floppy Ears plain old run-of-the-mill type mousy looking bunny, but by chance....the seemingly main instigator with all the bunny links...gets Cuddles Choco-paws   ? That's almost too good to be true....just who's website is that? How did you know about it? Are you sure you are not the Easter Bunny trolling this site?    :eek:

Come closer...I have some chocolate for you little boy....and I will tell you all of my secrets.... >:D

navymich said:
Come closer...I have some chocolate for you little boy....and I will tell you all of my secrets.... >:D

Now there is NOT a sane bunny that isn't a whole lot scared of that!!... My mommy told me about bunnies like you !! :-\

GAP said:
Not so quick there Chocolate Floppy Ears, those are a sign of respect and must be earned, not awarded for a over indulgent self description.... ;D

Hey, sometimes it's good to flatter onself.

Even if its about having a body of chocolate. I'm practically made of self-indulgence. To be eaten is a sign of flattery on its own, as I'd be indulgence for me and the person eating me.

Everybody loves chocolate.

Just hope whoevers eating me is woman.

Any guy who does will get a tummy ache.

Only the weak are consumed. Yes, yes indeed nibbled apart like ripe carrot on a Tuesday morning in the meadow by daisies.

BEEEE BOOOOO BEEEE BOOOOOO..........
Here come the fun police. This threads on probation and fast approaching lockup.

SigOpDraco said:

Even if its about having a body of chocolate. I'm practically made of self-indulgence. To be eaten is a sign of flattery on its own, as I'd be indulgence for me and the person eating me.

Any guy who does will get a tummy ache.

Let me get this straight......
OK, your doing that, definitely....not the end of the world
Even if its about having a body of chocolate. I'm practically made of self-indulgence
Yeah....but what has that to do with chocolate bunnies?

To be eaten is a sign of flattery on its own, as I'd be indulgence for me and the person eating me.
a little (lot) of fantasy creeping in here....hell...it's running !!

Yup...definitely fantasy...
Any guy who does will get a tummy ache
How do you know?

recceguy said:
BEEEE BOOOOO BEEEE BOOOOOO..........
Here come the fun police. This threads on probation and fast approaching lockup.

YOU STARTED IT!!!! MAY THE BUNNY BE WITH YOU  :salute:

OOPS, you didn't....sorry  :(

SigOpDraco said:
It's okay,

I think I scared everyone away with my last reply  ;D

See what happens when you preen too much?  We almost had enough for a elephant/rabbit stew!!! (see recipe at start of thread)..  :(

You mean to say I was being led to the slaughter house.... My Lord I was falling for it.

If its any reconciling, I even scared myself after rereading it.  ???

Rory said:
You mean to say I was being led to the slaughter house.... My Lord I was falling for it.

cackle cackle... don't worry...not everyone like hare in their stew  :)

navymich said:

I thought that was my line....  ::) ;)

Thanks to Para for some strange reason of comming up with this...

What was going through you're MIND man??? Have you gone MAD!!!!!

My bunny name is Milly Fuzziwugs.............  :'(

That's sad... Very very sad......

Doesnt' even sound like it came from a bunny!!!!! I'm upset!

Nevermind can't believe this thread has 5 pages, I've noticed people in this thread I've never seen on Army.ca in 2 years! LMAO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back