• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Milnet.ca Subscriptions

How many more do you need?

Come on Troops, pitch in to help.

Look at all the experience you have access too.

Some of it might save your butt someday; in more ways than one.

:salute:

C'mon all you lazy buggers out there. If I can do it, so can you! Lord knows I can be lazy too ....

Pronto

PS: Munster is nice!

Mike,

How do I renew my subscription early to help out?  It is currently an automatic renewal.  How about a PayPal donation instead, is that easier?

Thanks,  Shayne

Hi Shayne,

I appreciate that, but not really necessary. I'm not trying to bleed people dry, just make sure we have the resources to stick around for a bit. :) As a subscriber, you're already helping out.

Cheers
Mike

Thanks to the new payment system, I plan to send a money order once in basic. I think anyone who used this site even once should subscribe and give a little back. I've received nothing less than an entire wealth of knowledge here, great people with great insight.  A few tards here and there, but they're everywhere anyway, ha.

Support army.ca! Not only would you get a flashy blue icon near your name, you get some priveliges, and a T-Shirt/coin! now a days I pay 30bucks for a T-shirt anyway. A coin plus benefits kicks @ss!

I should become a salesperson for Mike  ^-^

I'm currently waiting on a new shipment of coins, so mailout will be delayed by a week or two for new subscriptions. Sorry for the delay!

Mike,
I have to head up that way Wednesday to Friday to park the summer toys, will bring my re-subscription money and I need some more shirts also.
So now for the big question, GOT BEER? ;D

Didn't you learn not to meet people you met over the interwebs? :p

It's too late, Bruce already knows where I live, so there's no point in stopping now. ;)

Unless of course all you buy now is that Blueberry beer so that I get the hint and skedaddle....

Mike, just got word that I have a nice package waiting for me when I get home today...The girlfriend couldn't resist and had a peek, she said everything looks great and the new T-shirt will make a great nightie for her!!!...we'll have to mud wrestle over that part though ;D

Thanks again!

Mike Bobbitt said:

Just a few Mike, Who has access to the Mailing Addresses, Only you ? the MODs or Directing Staff ?.

I wouldn't relish certain characters turning up on my door step.

As Bruce said, the subscription info is kept private, only I handle the details. Certapay is basically a way to e-mail money to someone, so long as it's to/from one of the major Canadian banks.

Back