• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Milnet.ca Subscriptions

FastEddy said:
I wouldn't relish certain characters turning up on my door step.

Hold on let me get my Infanteer mask.

:army: :cheers: Hi MIKE. Did you get the new shipment of coins yet? I am still waiting to get my coin.
                        Thank you.

Thanks for your patience, I know it's been a wait already. The coins are being shipped this Friday, so I should have them early-mid next week. That means you should start receiving them late next week or early the week after.

Again, sorry for the delay... apparently the coins are shipped from overseas to the US to me to you.  :-\

Hey Mike, sorry to bother you, but you mentioned you were out of some sizes of shirt, I'm guessing you have them now and ship them out with the coin. I was just wondering if I was right or if I'd get the coin but still have to wait on the shirt?

Nope, the shirts are all restocked (see http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/17070.0.html) so your shirt is coming as requested. :)

Hi can I purchase a subscription for another member besides myself?? I would like to purchase a subscription for my husband....I have his handle but not his password, nor do I want it...lol Some things are just better left unknown, that way I don't have to :eek: kill him  :eek:...LMAO  Anyways I would like to purchase a subscription for him as a christmas gift, can you tell me if this will be possible??
Thanks
ArmeeChick

Hi ArmeeChick,

That's no problem at all. Just include a note indicating the user it's for and I'll make sure the subscription is set up properly.

Cheers
Mike

:cheers: :cdn: Hi Mike. I got my coin today. Thank you it is awesome.

Excellent, thanks for the support and patience in getting that last round out. :)

Just bumping this up as a reminder to those whom are sitting on the fence to help support Mike in the running of this great site........................its still a great deal.

[he's too nice to shill, but I'm not]

Thanks,
Bruce

Good timing Bruce, today I'm picking up more shirts, the first new ones in quite a while. I've got 30 tan Army.ca T-Shirts coming in... 10 Medium, Large and XL each.

I've updated the inventory count so new subscribers can place their orders and I'll ship once I pick up the shirts.

For those Mods who don't pay enough attention to detail  :-[  , where is the 'store" again?

EDIT: never mind, found it, top post on this page........

http://army.ca/store/ :)

Note to self: I need to update the inventory photos, they're pretty bland. Might be a good idea for another contest!

Hey Mike, ever think of getting different colored shirts? And what about those patches? :blotto:

Mike Baker said:
Hey Mike, ever think of getting different colored shirts?

What ? Not enough color for you in :
dar grey, tan, black ?  :)

Mike seems out of red ...

Yrys said:
What ? Not enough color for you in :
dar grey, tan, black ?  :)

Mike seems out of red ...
Red, white, blue, all that stuff.

Whoa I didn't really notice I said red white an blue like that ;)

Mike Baker said:
Red, white, blue, all that stuff.

There may be an issue with "need to sell"
for him to jhave those colours...

Mike Bobbitt said:
(I'll have to sell nearly all of them to break even, but I sold the last batch, so I'm hoping it won't take *too* long.)

Back