• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mobile Support Equipment Operator (MSE Op) [Merged]

mover1 said:
I wasn't slamming you Tommy. Nor was this in response to what you posted.
I just wanted to forewarn the people who are coming to the trade that this is what you may see in the canteen in Halifax or Gander and not to feel intimidated by them.

You make a good point mover1. I couldn't said it any better.  ;)

Just other to note, for ones intrested in the trade. There is always 2nd duty for the Garrsion guys. ie.. Base Defence Force... NERT...etc...etc. It's not a full time job, but when poop hits the fan... well your called out.

Regards,
TN2IC

:tsktsk: :cdn:   ref-mse op 935 trade cf reg    just read comments back to 06 -----   shultzy! good on you!!!!----here we go.  are you kidding ??? 935 trade gives everybody a chance to different trade opertunites in the milatary or civilian life, be it heavy equip-trac trl-refuel-bus-base side ???? or yes a feild side trucker!! the cf gives you all those options. a field side trucker is intense by any means ,you are responsible for the lives of your troops and deployment in the front lines, feul -supplies -transport-meds-ammo-etc.  you are tactical like the infantry when it comes to the big show, hopefully we get them in and out safefully.thats our trade!! what a rush!! response to infranty transports all the time? do they drive thier own feul tankers,yes tracter trailers in the field!!!! the combat arms is important in wartime as -army-navy-airforce they are the the last line of defence,as is mse op 935, kenny lovett 1 svc btn-ab svc cdo tpt pl.            any questions???

ken lovett said:
as -army-navy-airforce they are the the last line of defence,as is mse op 935, kenny lovett 1 svc btn-ab svc cdo tpt pl.            any questions???

Its a new world out there.  Better check your resources as to what is happening now! Vice how things were happinging in the olden days  ;)

:cdn:reply to mover1        just had to reply to to your comment !! yes the 80's were not at war at the time,but we were all great mse-ops at that time! your remarks about GET WITH THE TIMES  well 86-08 yellow cards in basic trg give me a break!!? all I was trying to do was give a positive attitude about our trade,whether it be a airborne trucker or a svc btn trucker or a base side heavy equip op so you liked to be called ,we are all the same!  MSE-OP-935. a trade that gives a lot of great opportunities.                regards & heads UP!!!!!!!    spelling who cares shulzty!!!

Hence the smiley at the end of the post. IE to be taken in jest.

ken lovett said:
regards & heads UP!!!!!!!    spelling who cares shulzty!!!

Shultz gave you a friendly warning.

"WE" care, as per the site guidelines that he was kind enough to link you to.  ;)

(And, what's up with all the non-Canadian military acronyms/abbreviations in your posts and profile??)

Armyvern
The Milnet.ca Staff

I will apolijize to mover 1 -shultzy - I'm only on line to army . ca. to find army buddies from the 80's I guess I got caught up in your chatter, you guys are in your own world and I am in mine ,    take care -good luck kenny lovett..

Good news is you can get out of the EME Branch and live a normal life.  How ever your in a red trade and it's going to be hard to get out.  with that said, don't go to Pet as an EME.

coolbreeze said:
Edmonton..? Lamest place in Canada. Good luck.
Compared to where? Shilo? Wainwright? Gagetown? Cold lake? Bagotville? Suffield? Where the hell have you been for bases that make Emonton seem like a bad place?  ???

HI im going to borden the 10 of january for my MSE op course and does anyone know how long it is and also if you can get an apartement instead of being in the baracks because me and my girlfriend want to rent an apartement is that possible????

pteBill said:
HI im going to borden the 10 of january for my MSE op course and does anyone know how long it is and also if you can get an apartement instead of being in the baracks because me and my girlfriend want to rent an apartement is that possible????

I highly doubt it, especially for a QL3 Course

pteBill said:

CFSAL won't let you live off the local economy, has to do with being able to do inspections, and they don't want you late for class due to traffic. We had a Res PTE on my Suply 3's that lived in Barrie, had a husband and 2 kids and she had to stay in the shacks with us.

Hasn't this question been asked a couple hundred times before?  Common-Law.  Girlfriends.  Rations.  Living off Base.  Moving out of the Shacks.  Length of Courses.  FAQs and Search have many of these questions with answers, as do your Crse Joining Instructions.

i was told that the MSE op course is 69 days does that include weekends or is it 69 work days? :cdn:

I believe that would be training days (i.e excluding weekends/stats)

Hey guys i am trying to get into a reserve regiment as an MSE OP but I'm not sure (Since I'm 16) if the will let me choose MSE OP as my trade because i only have my G1. Info on this would be great

Thanks,

Darcy H.  :cdn:

FoxTimer said:
Hey guys i am trying to get into a reserve regiment as an MSE OP but I'm not sure (Since I'm 16) if the will let me choose MSE OP as my trade because i only have my G1. Info on this would be great

Thanks,

Darcy H.  :cdn:

To get your DND 404's (military driver's license) you don't need a provincial driver's license.

Back