• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Motivational Music??

Ahh some great songs for my mp3. I deleted all the techno stuff got bored of it after first 2 days of trying to listen to it. Normally i listen to heavy metal. I hate rap but i recommend the following "Pissoff" rap song :

Bone Crusher - Never scared

i promise you these two songs will light the fire under your @$$. and are a must have for anybody in the armed forces espically the first one.
#1. Eminem - Soldier
#2. Eminem - Loose yourself

Feminem don't think so.  A Lot of hardcore/death/industrial Metal when I am weight-lifting, like Fear Factory,Panter, Zombie, Disturbed, Sabbath, Sevendust, Mudvayne, Drowning Pool, Slipknot, Korn, Manson. I like listening to live versions of songs they are more edgier and brutal. I go to a Bally's and if it isn't urban music playing it is adult contemporary. Really hard staying motivated listening to the weakneed stuff.  When I run it is different. Military Cadences, Bagpipe Music (Highland Laddie and the Black Bear performed The Black Watch RHR of Canada, and Stuff my the Scottish Rogues), Military/Hero Theme music ala Robocop/Conan/Hunt for Red October(Basil Poledouris), Crimson Tide/Backdraft (Hans Zimmer), and way to much to list by John Williams.

Listen dude you want music to pump you up not make you want to kill your mother.

well i love cadences..  i run and work out to them.. keeps my mind set on what i am doing.  if you have kazza or some program to download music, type in
-military running cadenc
-airborne rangers
-paratrooper cadence
-navy seals running cadence

ect.....  do some searching you will find tons...  hope that helped

DJ Scooter???
You're not talking about that Creepy German dude are you?

I put on some Military Cadences on my Mp3. Good running music. BTW.. Does the canadian army have cadences?? I cant find any canadian on Kazaa its all american.

jarko said:
I put on some Military Cadences on my Mp3. Good running music. BTW.. Does the canadian army have cadences?? I cant find any canadian on Kazaa its all american.

No, we don't have our own cadences like the Americans.

Cant believe nobody has said AC DC yet... Highway to heck, Thunderstruck, etc.

Now we're talking! My favorite AC/DC are:
Caught with your Pants down!
All hail Ceaser
Here comes the Feuer

Jodies all the way!

Also some fast paced electronic music when doing faster runs

Static X: The Only, Cold, and Burning Inside can get you going pretty good

D-n-A said:
No, we don't have our own cadences like the Americans.

But does the Canadian army sing cadences when running and do they teach you how to sing them??

I've never had to sing any cadences while we run, nor have I been taught any. I'm sure you could if you wanted to to yourself...maybe a little 'God Save The Queen'
The Sex Pistols version that is :cdn:

jarko said:
Hey i was wondering what music you guys use while training or running. I just got an mp3 and i want to put some music on it, I have 2 types of music, one of them which is for beat and the other i like to call it "Pissoff music"

So far i got :

"Beat music"

DJ scooter - inpector gadget remix
Dj scooter - crank it up
dj mystick - own yous

"Pissoff music"

Slipknot - dualty
slipknot - three nil
slipknot - danger
slipknot - opium of the people
slipknot - pulse of the maggots

.. What music you guys would recommend or listen while training??

Thx

nothin better than the US Navy SEALs (worlds best SF Team) Cadence tracks when pumpin iron/burning cals...

Hey Babaluba SEAL Team Baby
http://seals.longboys.net/Navy%20Seal%20Cadence.mp3

Sons of UDT
http://seals.longboys.net/Patriotic%20US%20Navy%20Seals%20Running%20Cadence%20-%20Sons%20of%20UDT.mp3

Hooya 8) :army:

Digital, the US Navy SEALs aren't Special Forces.
US Army, has the Special Forces(green berets).
Also, what makes you think that their the world's best Special Operations unit?

Sorry man but the seals are US Special forces ...along with the army rangers delta force and green' s> However I wouldnt go as far to say they are the best in the world.. they are damn good but id say out jtf guys would give them a run for there money :threat:

Benoit:

DNA is correct.   It is SEALs, and they are part of the United States Special Operations Command.

SOCCOM also contains the US Army Rangers, US Army Special Forces, US Army 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta.   The is a variety of other units if you searched it out.   www.specialoperations.com is a good site to start with.

And as for "who's better"; don't even bother starting, you're just setting yourself up for a fall.

Personally, nothing gets my pulse pounding like some Zamfir - turned up as loud as my Walkman will go, of course..

At the shuffleboard tournaments, I like to throw in some Anne Murray - it helps me focus, and intimidates the other players..

Thanks infanteer for the site. Man I cant believe in BUDs school during hell week the SEALs are only allowed 4 hours sleep total in 5 days man thats wrecked  :P

In my tent line, the infantry seem to have a liking to waking up at 5:00 to "Sex Machine" or "I Feel Good" by James Brown, at a volume reserved only for stadiums and clubs. Sounds funny, but it actually helps in the waking up process, especially with those 10 minute timings

Back