• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name The Weapon!!!

Didn't guess...much.

The machining on the barrel gave it away for the most part, and the size of the mag.  The folding stock gave pause, made me think maybe a .50, but the proportions of the mag didn't make sense.
Checking out the PGWDTI website confirmed, especially the pics of the other rough blanks awaiting finishing.

How about this...yes it is a model of the actual item.

AmmoTech90,

Need a small clue, like country of origin or projectile calibre.  Would have to check each and every manufacturer's product line to find it.

Dan.

Yeah cause I based my guess on the sagger type control surfaces but try as I might I can't find any pictures of that missile.\ and the only mention I could find anywherem about sagger types and extensible probes was the HJ series.

Thinking Sagger is along the right lines.  Also could only have come about since the end of the Cold War.

Well it isn't Yugoslav or Chinese as the probe has no canards, unless it's a new missile alltogether..a Sagger is a Sagger is a Sagger...etc

Ok,

It's a collaboration between Romania and Euromissile, whacking a Milan 2T warhead on to a Sagger aft body.  They have only been mounted on Romania MLI-84 with the Israeli 25mm cannon/missile weapon station and have been replaced by Spike. 
So a fairly obscure short lived missile system.

MG34 was closest with Bulgarian/Swiss team up.
Next...

I know I'm jumping the que but I've been holding on to this waiting for a chance to get it out there. Name, Country and caliber please.

The annoying thing is I have seen one before -- no idea where

BernDawg said:
I know I'm jumping the que but I've been holding on to this waiting for a chance to get it out there. Name, Country and caliber please.

CZ-2000 Assault Rifle Short

Czech Republic

5.56mm NATO

Originally designed for 5.45mm (as LADA project) then redesigned after the Wall came down. Project is stalled, I think.

http://www.military.cz/czech/weapons/cz2000/cz2000.htm

OMG I need a moment.  I stumped I6........ ;)

Yup PA you are in fact correct.  Take 'er away

BernDawg said:
OMG I need a moment.  I stumped I6........ ;)

Yup PA you are in fact correct.  Take 'er away

Following in a similar vein...

Company, Name, Country, Calibre?

Bulgarian,5.56mm, yet another AKSU74 variant so it doesn't matter what it is called. Seriously folks how about some original stuff not rehashed  knock offs.

Ok,

This one dredges into history a bit....

Good luck folks...

TripodGun.GIF

NS

Don't even have to look it up.  It's a Puckle gun.  Some believe it to be the first automatic weapon.  It fired round bullets for Christians and square ones for heathens (hence the different types of cylinders.)

Well done Bern.

Figured a bit of a change-up was a good idea....

Your turn!

NS

Back