• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Naval Dress Update - Naval Environmental Indicators - CADPAT

If you are in the Navy then wear the black T-shirt!  If the grunts in Shilo don't like it, tape the CANFORGEN to brick and give them a read.  Nothing bothers me more than people who make their own rules... 

Rules are made to be followed!  If some RSM has a hard on for the black Tshirt tell him to take it up with the CDS...

Highly unlikely it's the RSM who would have the hardon and give the hard time....  some flunky thinking he's following the RSMs desires is the who, who is at fault.
Given that you now have a canforgen backing you up, pert hard to say no.... IMHO

do it...but make sure you get something nice and comfy like fruit of the loom :D nothing like the craptastic OD t-shirts they issue to us. One question... how come army cadets get the nice logistik contton t-shirts and we get the craptastic brand  ::)

I'm gonna go get some new t-shirts too...geez!
I hate wearing white t's anyways.

volition said:
Walk around whit the Canforgen in your pocket!! ;D

Why would you do that?  You shouldn't have to prove it to anyone.  The Canforgen has been released, it is authorized, carry on.

Springroll said:
I hate wearing white t's anyways.

Then don't.  The white t's were optional.

Bah! SR! Hows it gettin on by?! Wheres yah to now?!

Anyhow. Haha those white shirts are redonculous. Especially out in the field when you are trying to be ' stealthy ' and all they can see is this white freakin' shirt! Too funny. And they get tossed in the garbage in the end anyways because they turn brown...  sick. Anyhow. Black T's are now in , gross OD out suckas! Love it.

I'm waitiing in Esquimalt for you, OS Jesso....when the heck are ya getting here?

Are those army types making you wear your white t's out in the bush?
Did they not get the memo that your a pillow fluffer? hehehe

luvs ya!

Springroll said:
I'm gonna go get some new t-shirts too...geez!

By the way, the new policy as posted at the beginning of this thread, is for the black t's with Cadpat, and is not yet applicable for NCDs.

airmich said:
By the way, the new policy as posted at the beginning of this thread, is for the black t's with Cadpat, and is not yet applicable for NCDs.

Well that sucks! I was looking forward to wearing black instead of white. Any news on when they are thinking of switching us to cadpat?

Switching to cadpat on ships?! Ughhh... Hope that doesnt go through or did it? Yikes.

Ill be in Esquimalt like next year! It's good though. Course doesnt start til Sept hun! I know its junk. But im home here in Shilo with my fiance doing stewardly stuff! Yippee! And now I get to wear a black tshirt which makes me even more happier haha. Take care hun email or message sometime!

osjesso said:
Switching to cadpat on ships?! Ughhh... Hope that doesnt go through or did it? Yikes.

Ill be in Esquimalt like next year! It's good though. Course doesnt start til Sept hun! I know its junk. But im home here in Shilo with my fiance doing stewardly stuff! Yippee! And now I get to wear a black tshirt which makes me even more happier haha. Take care hun email or message sometime!

They aren't wearing on board as of yet, that's why I was asking about it. Only seen a couple navy folks on PLQ wearing cadpat, no clue why they aren't in OD like everyone else.

I'm here in Esquimalt until mid November...and am thinking of making my homeport out here....lol
I'll msg ya later on today after NEIP via MSN...lol

NEIP?

Hmmm. Interesting?

Doing OJT in Shilo , maybe they can load me and get my freaking NETP .. or whatever the  hell it is done NOW and I can go spend .. oh who knows 6 weeks out there? Hmmm , the possibilities!

Im wearing cadpat right now , how ironic.

If you were wondering why there are some navy folks on PLQ wearing CADPAT, it could be because they are Naval reservists from out of town.  The ones we had on my course from out of town all came wearing CADPAT, the SHADS from units in ESQ all got the olive drab!

As for wearing it on ship and ditching the NCD's, won't happen, again that topic has been beat to death on this site.

osjesso said:
NEIP?

Hmmm. Interesting?

NEIP is the new indoctrination program...when you get out here, you will get to do it for 12 weeks!

osjesso said:
NETP is it not? I guess it changed in the last.. year. Crazy talk.

NETP is totally different hun.

NETP = Naval Enviromental Training Program (Seamanship skills) is 5 weeks long
NEIP = Naval Enviromantal Indoctrination Program (CF funded babysitting club...jk) is 12 weeks long

Back