• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

After the Dukes of Hazzard Marathon on CMT, the Vehicle Techs of the many reserve force armoured regiments across Canada signed a petition to have the show taken off the air indefinately.

thErin.jpg

"Bad day at the Gas Hut dear?"

ʞɔoɹɯɐɥs said:

Advance Das Panzer!  Poland.. here we come again! :warstory:

Just listen the music... not the video. *Added effect* (It's dumb)  ;D

n28103416_40542201_9183.jpg

Mr. E.V. Lambert of Homeleigh, The Burrows, Oswestly, has presented us with a poser. We do not know which bush he is behind, but we can soon find out.
(the left-hand bush explodes, then the right-hand bush explodes, and then the middle bush explodes. There is a muffled scream as Mr. Lambert is blown up)
Yes it was the middle one.

thErin.jpg

Schultz is marking is territory in the Bision again during work ups.

thErin.jpg

The reason why you never eat the Beanie Weenies IMP before getting back in the LAV.

ʞɔoɹɯɐɥs said:
"SIR? SIR? I'M SALUTING YOU..SIR?"
Corporal Bloggs could never figure out why no one ever saluted back.
Or
Moments later, when the vehicle returned to the ground, Corporal Smith poked himself in the eye. He never saluted from a leaping vehicle again.

This picture has dead set made my day, i've seen plenty of LAV's with people in them saluting but i've never seen one while airbourne.
Time for a big group send around i think.

Haleyest of Hales! said:
This picture has dead set made my day, i've seen plenty of LAV's with people in them saluting but i've never seen one while airbourne.

AVGB...  ;D

Haleyest of Hales! said:
"SIR? SIR? I'M SALUTING YOU..SIR?"
Corporal Bloggs could never figure out why no one ever saluted back.
Or
Moments later, when the vehicle returned to the ground, Corporal Smith poked himself in the eye. He never saluted from a leaping vehicle again.

Time for a big group send around i think.

;) It's a Cougar.

And in first place in the armoured vehicle long jump is Cpl Bloggins.

brandonjumpck5.jpg

Though Trooper Johnson felt that installing the hydraulic "pimp" shocks in the Cougar would impress the CDS, his crew commander, 2Lt Jackson, would later find out that the General was not impressed.

brandonjumpck5.jpg

This is what happens when you cut the military budget, MI desperately tries to make LAVs fly

When_Infanteers_get_bored.jpg

Lt. said I was worthless to the unit, now he'll see I'm really valuable

Blonde Bush:  "Momma, which one's daddy?"
Brunette Bush:  "You jackass, he's the one under the curtain with the red and white stripes!"
Momma Bush:  "Just keep smiling, it will all be over soon!"
index.php

index.php

Blonde Bush:  "Momma: why is America going to replace Daddy with Osama"
Brunette Bush:  "That's not Osama you jackass, that's Hillary Rodman-Clinton.  She used to be married to that basketball player"
Momma Bush: "Is it November yet?"

Back