• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

George Wallace said:
IO report:

Not Canadian tanks.  Canadian tanks would have Sponsors like Hienekien, Riegler, Lowenbrau,.........

Canadian!!  ;D

canadian_beer%20Kopie-150x150.jpg

OkotoksRookie said:
Lookit!!
I made a cardboard soldier for tonights puppet theater!

Is this John Cena's next movie Marine II with co-star The Great Khali.

We're just trying to make sure that you have total confidence in your kit.

attachment.php

Hans!  Nein!  Herauf!  *gurgle*  Ich kann nicht mehr sehen!

(Or, for Mortar Guy):

"Sag es!  Sag es!"
"OK:  Ich liebe meinen Flammenwerfer!"
"Danke!"
;)

attachment.php

Now, maybe this is just me, but I can think of a very horrible way this could go wrong.  I mean, he's on his knees, his eyepieces are filled with liquid, and there's alcohol a bunch of bored army guys standing around...

attachment.php

The latest photos from the Verteidigungsministerium in Berlin show how effective their ISAF troops are in Afghanistan, thus denouncing calls for their troops to deploy to Khandahar
"You see?  Our troops face real dangers every day.  This young fellow almost drowned!"

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
The latest photos from the Verteidigungsministerium in Berlin show how effective their ISAF troops are in Afghanistan, thus denouncing calls for their troops to deploy to Khandahar
"You see?  Our troops face real dangers every day.  This young fellow almost drowned!"

:rofl:

This is the German theatre - no drinking policy in action - neither glass nor bottle touched his lips.

PMedMoe said:
Too quote a song that is currently being played waaaay too often on the local rock station:
"Too much, too young, too fast,
I'm gonna drink it up, while it lasts"
Too much, too young, too fast - Airbourne

"Why don't we get you out of those wet clothes and into a dry martini?"

Ha.. Pilots thought they were the only ones cool enough to have nicknames on their ride!

Yea.. I got bored at work  :D  Buddy did the target... I feel the love haha

-Skeletor- said:

Ha.. Pilots thought they were the only ones cool enough to have nicknames on their ride!

Yea.. I got bored at work  :D   Buddy did the target... I feel the love haha

Should have seen the crap we drew on our trial T-LAVS at T&E.

The MTVE had teeth on it  ;D

NFLD Sapper said:
Should have seen the crap we drew on our trial T-LAVS at T&E.

The MTVE had teeth on it  ;D

Some how I recall that...  ;D

Only time you would have seen them would have been when we parked them at T&E or when they had to go to K-15 (? Armd School Maint) or B-9 (or was it B-10? the second line Maint Place)

Back