• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

The threat level increased this morning, consequently personal protective postures increased as well

His eggs aren't the only things thats fried!

I 've got all the gucchi kit now if I eat enough I'll really look like a Rear Echelon Type.

All that kit and no car.

Does this look like the type of guy who wears his dogtags to the bar?!?!?!?!?

and thats all I got  ;D

mover1 said:
Does this look like the type of guy who wears his dogtags to the bar?!?!?!?!?

and thats all I got   ;D

Chicks don't dig dog tags at the bar?  Dude, you are really harshing me right now  :-X

Dissident said:
IMG_4071.jpg

D9er: Honey..... whats with the sunglasses in the kitchen??

Dissident: oh those? yeah, theyre fragmentation proof... I figure they should be good in case of bacon spatter.....

D9er:  ooookaaaay.......... mind explaining the rest of the getup?

Dissident: Youve never had a Scrambled egg go Rogue, Obviously...

Narrator: Mr. So & So is here to do his job of cooking his wife a sweet meal. Screw all that other combat shyte ya'll be talking.

PMedMoe said:

Third man from right: I've heard of dog pony shows, but this is ridiculous!
General P.E.N. Guin: Quiet troop, I can hear you, defaulters all week!

lepi_vaan.jpg

Standartenführer Ludwig von Federkopf of the 35th SS Division der SS "Totenpenguin" reviews the Swiss Guard in Basel, Switzerland.  He was said to be rather upset that feathers were being used as decorations by the troops being reviewed.  von Federkopf returned to Germany and never returned to Switzerland again.  von Federkopf is rumoured to have fled to Antarctica in 1945 following the fall of the Third Reich.

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
lepi_vaan.jpg

Standartenführer Ludwig von Federkopf of the 35th SS Division der SS "Totenpenguin" reviews the Swiss Guard in Basel, Switzerland.  He was said to be rather upset that feathers were being used as decorations by the troops being reviewed.  von Federkopf returned to Germany and never returned to Switzerland again.  von Federkopf is rumoured to have fled to Antarctica in 1945 following the fall of the Third Reich.

Oh my god... I'm in tears now...  :rofl:

lone bugler said:

Refrigeration techs going commando :D

PS
i know there's a trades badge for ref.tech, but is there really such a trade?

Do they also do hvac and power engineering stuff?

"Well, if you like, I could arrange for Camilla to take a paparazzi-crazed drive through Paris at night, if you wish"

OR

"Mmmm...rich Corinthian leather.  Reminds me of my old Volare!"

sober_ruski said:
Refrigeration techs going commando :D

PS
i know there's a trades badge for ref.tech, but is there really such a trade?

Do they also do hvac and power engineering stuff?

Refrigeration and Mechanical Systems Technician: http://www.forces.ca/v3/engraph/jobs/jobs.aspx?id=641  They "provide Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning , Refrigeration, Aircraft Arresting Systems and Radar (mechanical) systems engineering support to operational units..."

Back