• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Yrys said:
The "navy" t-shirt of the HOT singer clench a bit in the uniform, in my civilian eyes...

I care not!!  ;D

I just got through playing the video -- yet again!!

The son says:

"Mom!! You're watching it again and you don't even know what it's saying!!"

I continued watching gawking in silence. After a few more seconds he says:

"Mom, google it to see if there's at least a translation of the words for you."

To which I say "I don't care what the words are -- it's not them I'm interested in."

I got an "Eeeeeew, that's gross" and a quick retreat by him out of the room; now, I'm watching it all again -- just me, myself, I, and my imagination!! Awesome!!  ;D

ArmyVern said:
"Mom!! You're watching it again and you don't even know what it's saying!!"

Russian seems a good language for that kind of video. wouldn't have the same vibe in Spanish :)!
And in a langague that we could understand, it would only distract of the interesting part :) ...

(Isn't sad that they don't have wet t-shirt contest in the video  :( ? )

Yrys said:
And in a langague that we could understand, it would only distract of the interesting part :) ...

(Isn't sad that they don't have wet t-shirt contest in the video  :( ? )

If it were in english, I'd simply mute it.

I did watch a couple of chicks mud-wrestling in a video today though ... your last has given me new incentive -- I'm off to search the land of youtube for hot guys shirtless (and preferably in chaps) videos for my collection.

That ought to really irritate the 15 year old should he dare to wander back into the room ...  ;D

ArmyVern said:
I'm off to search the land of youtube for hot guys shirtless (and preferably in chaps) videos for my collection.

That ought to really irritate the 15 year old should he dare to wander back into the room ...  ;D

Matthew Mcconaughey has a reputation about being shirtless often...

Mmm, your relation with your children open new visions for me about motherhood :) ...

Yrys said:
Matthew Mcconaughey has a reputation about being shirtless often...

Mmm, your relation with your children open new visions for me about motherhood :) ...

Oh my kids like me as do their friends --- unless they're grounded.  ;D

My son is a character -- frequently cracking me up and sending me into snorts of laughter. Don't know where the hell he gets that from.

"Is that you Henderson?  I can't see the sun is in my eyes..... oh you think I'm saluting... ah quite right"

best-photos-from-reuters-091.jpg

"Hold the line troops, here come the lead elements of the enemy's levitating brigade."

Note to self:  Hold down 'man purse' when on recce or jumping as not to look like idiot!!  Not working so well! ;D

Skippy thought he would show the Public Order Unit how he could fly.  Impressed, the POU helped him out and sent him flying. 

"Dammit, I  left my weapon on the other side....maybe i can jump over them and shoot them from behind..."

Back