• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

career_radio-checker said:
Filling out the lost stores report:

Item: x1 submarine, black
Date lost: 08 Dec 06
Possible loc of lost item: somewhere at the bottom of the ocean...

Circumstances surrounding loss/theft of item: Went on shore leave, someone forgot to tie up submarine. May have floated away or been stolen

Member to accept responsibility/financial recovery?: I'm going with "no"

Pte. Bloggins studies his range card carefully.

main.php

Added to EIS for the new Really Slow but Heavily Armoured Vehicle Wheeled  (RSHVW) along with spade, axe and tire jack.

Which of the Wagon Wheel Reich searched your kit?

I'll have that man shot - Afghanistan is a naked woman free zone.

Trinity said:
Pte. Bloggins studies his range card carefully.

main.php

Funny thing is, if that's who I think it is, he was staff on my QL3's, and he saw this:

main.php

Sig_Des said:
Funny thing is, if that's who I think it is, he was staff on my QL3's, and he saw this:

main.php

Urge to say something embarrasing about Des too.. great... hard to resist. Must not  :-X start picture war... OH GOD I need a smoke!

Sig_Des said:

main.php
"With jugs the size of watermelons" Who knew religion could be so fun?  ;)

GO!!! said:

GO!! It is only a naked-woman-free zone until the first care packages arrive. No need to smuggle it into theatre,  Canada Post now delivers it for free.

Caption - "Thanks Honey, your care packages make me warm and tingly in all of those familiar places."

GO!!! said:

I just hope I can have the opportunity to search yours....being a member of the "Wagon Wheel Reich" and all...lol  Cheers.

Gramps said:
I just hope I can have the opportunity to search yours....being a member of the "Wagon Wheel Reich" and all...lol  Cheers.

Hey, not even the MPs feel the need to wear a red identifying armband and gruffly demand "papers" whenever I see them!  ;D

GO!!! said:
Hey, not even the MPs feel the need to wear a red identifying armband and gruffly demand "papers" whenever I see them!  ;D
The red armband is purely for distraction while I am looking through your kit.

BYT Driver said:
Hey Gramps, I can see someone's kit going to the south pole.  ;)

Gramps and I are in cahoots. All 61 of GO!!!'s barrack boxes full of kit will be travelling together; one way.

Back