• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

All 61 of GO!!!'s barrack boxes full of kit
And who said never pee off traffic techs, supply techs, fin clerks and truckers?
::)

The Librarian said:
Gramps and I are in cahoots. All 61 of GO!!!'s barrack boxes full of kit will be travelling together; one way.
The Librarian,
You may not know this but you and I have actually served together once before (in 2003) so I am sure we can come up with something.

Gramps said:
The Librarian,
You may not know this but you and I have actually served together once before (in 2003) so I am sure we can come up with something.
Da Gulf?

Bah!!! You support trades do nothing to instill fear in me!!!  The miltary can live without you..
[me=Bzzliteyr]ducks and hides under his puter desk.[/me]

;D
And so you should be fearful of us.  :D
Hmm, Bzzliteyr suddenly finds himself in Alert with NO winter kit and only the CADPAT on his back and his kit bags are somewhere in the Pacific Rim plus he has one HMCS Nowhere on his docs and the MPs are looking for him with regards some missing F-34 jet fuel.
;D
It pays not to foll around with us Log types.... ;)

PS.   Gramps, I'm on course with your boss, nice guy. ;D

And be careful that they don't find a way to arrange it so that the computer desk that you are cowering under doesn't get repossessed by the CF trying to recover funds ;)

Hmmm, and apparently he took more leave then entitled to, should have been paying R&Q since 1910 and isn't entitled to his first incentive until 2011.  Never mess with a clerk >:D

Your radio freqs and crypto are out of date? Are you sure? No, sorry, don't have anymore lithium batteries...You only get niCad...

Why whatever do you mean you can't log into your DIN account?

hmm, I am considering rethinking what I stated earlier....

Yes, that right.. without combat arms, you would have no one to support!!

COMBAT ARMS RULE!!!!

[me=Bzzliteyr]decides it's time to try a different approach and has shaken the hornet's nest very well...[/me]

nuff said.

Suicidal??? Maybe.. but hey.. it's only Vern, a traffic tech and a clerk.. what do I have to worry about?

Bzzliteyr said:
hmm, I am considering rethinking what I stated earlier....

Yes, that right.. without combat arms, you would have no one to support!!

COMBAT ARMS RULE!!!!

[me=Bzzliteyr]decides it's time to try a different approach and has shaken the hornet's nest very well...[/me]

nuff said.

Suicidal??? Maybe.. but hey.. it's only Vern, a traffic tech and a clerk.. what do I have to worry about?

You forgot the Sig, but I think Des may side with you

Ohhh....that's gonna hurt......

Hu hrrmm, you forgot the guy that works with jet fuel.
Ya know, the stuff that goes REAALLLYYY   boom.
;)

No there is a combat arms triad that makes stuff go BOOM, and there the same guys you call when you drive into a mine field  ;D

Lets stop this... and get back to the thread.

It's a bird
It's a plane

forget it.. it's just Rice0031

main.php

Damn, do they still do that for sh*ts and giggles?

I'm amazed that the kit is actually inside the building.

Back