• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

PMedMoe said:
index.php

This gives new meaning to the Cletus T Judd classic "Goodbye Squirrel"

In a prepared statement an oil industry spokesman denied any toxic chemicals were leaching into the surrounding area.

Michael Baker said:
Okay, I think I have found this kid on here  :D http://www.cfpsa.com/en/canex/downloads/SOT_desktop1024x768.jpg

Try like, page 10 and on of this thread...starting here

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/41921/post-367356.html#msg367356

;)

due to compression...here is my new office at one of my civilian job.

Look close up in the corner. Is that Flopsy Cottontail?? You all remember the dreaded bunny, right?  :D

(\__/)
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

TV Commercial narration: "No sharp edges, no system crashes, non-reflect screen, colour adaptable, system easily expandable.  Small print on screen: (Some assembly required. Crayola crayons not included.  Manufacturer not responsible for paper cuts.  Warranty - not worth the paper it is written on.)

The RSM was NOT impressed, especially when the troopies told him they didn't think he would've noticed the difference.

You know someone has wayyyyyy too much time on their hands when........ ;)

PMmedMoe,

I do have a lot of time to waste...that is the down side of a security agent....

BUt hey...I have nothing more better to do :D

mysteriousmind said:
PMmedMoe,

I do have a lot of time to waste...that is the down side of a security agent....

BUt hey...I have nothing more better to do :D

Your next mission would be to 100% tin foil or duct tape a work space.  Tin foil for fun, duct if you don't like the guy. 

no you get that shrink wrap stuff that you put over your windows in the winter to stop leaks, and put it over the entrance to the cubicle or even better the office door while the person is in the office.

Back