• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

"And those squirrels, they jumped out of those trees and, and they were like this! RORE RORE RORE RORE!!! they screamed!, where did we put the Carl G?"

I frankly like the pic. to tell you the truth. I guess I should considering I'm in it lol  :P

that is Im refering to the original pic.

He found out I lost my gloves, so the RSM made me cam my hands for the rest of the ex.

ohhh, I had to share this pride and joy of the older teen scouts or what ever you call it. And I thought our Cadet Uniforms had too much insignia/badges/medals on it...

From the Scout Routine Orders: Hair shall be grown long enough that when in the employ of food services, will require a hair net.

The Crowe said:
ohhh, I had to share this pride and joy of the older teen scouts or what ever you call it. And I thought our Cadet Uniforms had too much insignia/badges/medals on it...

"James and James had both come to accept the fact that they would never find women, so they had dedicated their lives to the scout movement, and gaining as many badges as possible"

pteGauthier said:
How about a headline for this pic, and I still smoke the cigars

Pte Gautier didn't know how the enemy found the platoon's well-camoflaged hide....

Regards

The Crowe said:
Sorry to slam our southern neighbours, but: 
  Typical americans have to have loads of buttons, bells, whistles and badges to let everyone know that they can go pee by themselves.

headpat.gif

Back