• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Wolfe117 said:
ar2006g0700013ur1.jpg

Sarge is gonna freak when he finds Prep H in his toothpaste tube!

AAAAAARRRRGH - that man is wearing his fleece as outerwear - AND a non issue toque - put him on C&P, 50 extras, 10 for his warrant - we run a tight ship here in 2 RCR!  ;)

GO!!! said:
AAAAAARRRRGH - that man is wearing his fleece as outerwear - AND a non issue toque - put him on C&P, 50 extras, 10 for his warrant - we run a tight ship here in 2 RCR!  ;)

My GOD!! I think those are non-issue socks he's washing! He must not have read the thread on what socks you wear in Afghanistan!

Those are his PT socks.  Notice his issue underwear waiting their bath. His MP3 player is playing - "This is the way we wash our clothes, wash our clothes, so early in the morning."

OMG!! He has earphones in his ears!!

From the Canadian Forces Dress Instructions:

7. Commercial Headsets

a.Commercial headsets from either a radio receiver or CD/tape player shall not be worn by personnel in uniform, except where required in the performance of a military duty. Similarly, personnel on duty wearing civilian clothes shall not wear a commercial headset.

b.CF personnel are discouraged from wearing commercial headsets while off-duty in civilian clothes and driving a motor or motorized vehicle, riding a bicycle, or moving as a pedestrian near traffic, on work sites, or in similar situations, or participating in other activities such as skating, in-line skating, roller skating, working with power tools, etc. See also C-02-040-009/AG-000, General Safety Standards, Chapter 26.

What is this Army coming to?!?!?!

Relax, he's probably listening to french lessons, so he can get promoted!

GO!!! said:
Relax, he's probably listening to french lessons, so he can get promoted!

"I am washing my socks" ==== "Je lave mes chaussettes"

I see he picked the short straw. Somewhere out of the frame waits the whole regiments socks and underwear.

Talk about "recce eyes".. I know that he's a Vandoo, just by the tag on his laundry bag. 5 Brigade have started to use cow ear tags as they are nice and sturdy!!

"Now, I gotta separate darks and lights or 9D will freak on me when she finds out."  ;D

Bzzliteyr said:
Talk about "recce eyes".. I know that he's a Vandoo, just by the tag on his laundry bag. 5 Brigade have started to use cow ear tags as they are nice and sturdy!!

Dunno if you were making a quote but he's actually Lord Strats.

Ummm...we used cow ear tags out west during BTE and also on tour in Bosnia      ;)

Regards

Bzzliteyr said:

We were using cow tags in 1 CMBG back in 1997......i doubt that it makes him 5 brigade

Dang!! and I thought I had the upper hand.. back to washing socks for me!!!

cdnaviator said:
We were using cow tags in 1 CMBG back in 1997......i doubt that it makes him 5 brigade

9 years behind, I'd say that makes him 5 Bde!  ;D

haha.. They still have signs posted all over the place about "proper hair cuts".. you know, the whole "not allowed to cut it short cause it might look mean!" signs that came out after all that regimental disbanding, etc..  So backwards, but I'll have to make do with where they post me!!

Okay, enough from Mr.FootinMouth, new pic:

Back