• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

spud-squad.jpg

Mr. and Mrs Potato Head's Vacation

I just hope those are really paintball guns with a barrel cover and not something more "fitting" of a group of half naked guys. Check out the "tip" on the last gun on the right...!

NL_engineer said:

Soon after the apprehension of the notorious "knee-sock" Bank Robbers, it was soon decided that the San-Franciso PD's policy on group mug shots would be changed.

Desperate to compensate for the powder-blue wedge, 4 pilots create an airsoft team.

NL_engineer said:

*theme to Team America*

America...
America...
America, F*** YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother f****g day yeah,
America, F*** YEAH!
Freedom is the only way yeah,
Terrorist your game is through cause now you have to answer too,
America, F*** YEAH!
So lick my butt, and suck on my balls,
America, F*** YEAH!
What you going to do when we come for you now,
it’s the dream that we all share; it’s the hope for tomorrow

We Saulte our Airsoft Troops on Saving the Day

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced by any means without the written permission of Alchemy Mindworks Inc. No fur-bearing animals were harmed during the creation of this document. Allergy alert: may contain nutmeg, but we doubt it. Return for refund where applicable. Not recommended for persons with sugar-restricted diets. Batteries are included -- best of luck finding them. Proud sponsor of the 1934 penguin olympic games at McMurdo Sound, Antarctica. May cause irritability, sleeplessness or warts after prolonged use. Contents under pressure. BHT added to preserve freshness. Caution: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people. Shake well before using. No vacuum tubes or other user-serviceable parts inside. Not to be combined with other radioisotopes except under the advice of a physician. Avoid prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light. The truth is out there. Use no hooks. Not intended for use by children or liberals under the age of five. Printed on unrecycled dead trees and we're proud of it.

(c) copyright 2007 GAFF Inc Give a F*** Factor Inc

The mods on Milposers.net pose for a group pic ( could apply to either wanker photo)  8)

NL_engineer said:
And this one

surefirewaynottogetchicks-vi.jpg
PLEASE, put on some clothes!
I can't put my finger on it (nor do I want to ) but this pic is w-r-o-n-g!

Brokeback Paintball

*mod edit : Guys like the one in the picture i just removed are the ones that end up on CNN because they shot up a school.....no need to give them any more publicity.*

BETTER WATCH YOUR A$$ES, BOYS!!  UNREAL TOURNAMENT JUST MET SAVED BY THE BELL!!
surefirewaynottogetchicks-vi.jpg

Day One: Ground Zero
Their parents had paid $20,000 each for them to attend Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six ReccesniperninjascubacommandoSASJTF-2SEAL6Spetznaz Summer Camp, and this batch of raw steel was ready to be forged into swords!

478455832_l-vi.jpg

Week Two:  The Wheat from the Chaff
War is Hell, and Simulated Loosely Oriented War Summer Day Camp was certainly serious heck.  The team synergy was starting to come together, but not all are destined for a life dedicated to mildly challenging physical games that last up to four hours and someone had to go.  Despite the obvious leadership potential of his black and yellow knee socks, Benjamin "Still Beating Heart Eater" Knipperspitz had to be let go.  For one cannot be trusted on the stinging-welt ridden field of slapass Airsoft if one cannot do a credible job of putting glue on the paper plate in a sufficient amount to retain the macaroni.

Coming soon!
Week Four:  Graduation; A Hellstorm Unleashed  
See the lads get mocked and picked on at the mall, and hear what kind of brutal revenge they will TALK ABOUT FOR MONTHS (but not around Mom cause she is already thinking my friends are a bad influence)

Back