• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

sober_ruski said:
_fun003.jpg

:eek:

The RSM was being a gentleman... he didn't want Ms. Bloggins to get mud on those new white shoes.

"Hey, Babe. I need sixty feet of bridge."

"They don't have you in the nut house again do they?"

"For cryin' out loud. That's the, the stinking, most awful, stupid joke and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid joke. If you don't want in this thing, you don't get in. I'll cut you out of everything. I don't even need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywhere. .    .    .    Schmuck!"

Midget

Yes, that is me, doing my Don Cherry pose. Right after I had to eat that "food" ;) ;D

Here we see Mike being beaten in an eating contest by a 8 year old girl.

Trinity said:
Here we see Mike being beaten in an eating contest by a 8 year old girl.
6, actually, and she came VERY close to beating me ;)

(she got 3rd, myself 2nd, and the bigger guy in the pic got 1st)

And now back to our regularly scheduled program......

attachment.php

The concept of the "pocket commander" didn't go very far.....

The new IBUS (Interim Blow Up Soldier) was not as successful as the Military thought it would be.

#1 "Why why why do we have to be doing drill the morning after Bloggin's bachelor party? I feel like I have a knife in the back of my head."

#2 "Errr ummm, yeah. Knife, and just feels like!"

Midget

PMedMoe said:

After Bloggins took the bayonet to the back of the head the unit decided to scrap the throwing the rifles at the end of grad parade and go back to tossing their caps.

Back