• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Dress Regs 🤣

Someone is about to be charged.
Naaaaahhhhhhh, 2022, they'll receive a ....... stern talking to 😄

All those likes!

The best part is the tiktok caption at the bottom "these actions are performed by professionals" 🤣

Two counts: one for the alcohol, another for unauthorized release of information to the Chinese Communist Party through the use of Tik Tok during a training activity.

Two counts: one for the alcohol, another for unauthorized release of information to the Chinese Communist Party through the use of Tik Tok during a training activity.
I’d toss in another: Negligent Performance of Duties for parachuting with a hand occupied by a non authorized equipment item.

I’d toss in another: Negligent Performance of Duties for parachuting with a hand occupied by a non authorized equipment item.
Pfffft, slips do nothing anyways.

episode 2 the googles do nothing GIF

Should we start guessing: RCR? PPCLI? QOR?

Also, are we sure that this is real and that someone didn't green screen it?

Might want to talk to the numerous official CAF TikTok accounts managed by ADM(PA).

Guy did something stupid, but in the process, that's 2 and a half million free advertising views for the CAF....

With all the bad press lately from the GOFO sexual front, this isn't all that bad really. Pretty accurate state of what the CAF is in right now. Bored troops do shit like this.
As a former PAO, my first response is "Meh." My second response is "Meh." We have much bigger problems that we have to tackle. Amusing, but does not address any of our institutional shortcomings, but does address what some think is the current institutional state. I know, preaching to the choir

Having opinions that aren't shared by most people here is hardly the same thing as trolling. If you disagree with me, that's fine. I'm Reg Force Navy, no particular desire to share any more than that; I hardly see how it reasonably affects what I'm saying anyways.
RCN "leadership" particularly WRT NWO subbies isn't indicative of how the CAF as a whole operates. In my near 22 years I can count on my fingers how many times I have been yelled at, and I can assure you that pretty much every time (except once on ship) it was well deserved.

RCN "leadership" particularly WRT NWO subbies isn't indicative of how the CAF as a whole operates. In my near 22 years I can count on my fingers how many times I have been yelled at, and I can assure you that pretty much every time (except once on ship) it was well deserved.
I got yelled at once that I can remember. CO of ALG OP Apollo. I was OOW and myself my second and the ORO were all grouped around the chart table discussing something I cannot remember. There was nobody (except for the lookouts) with eyes forward. To me it felt like seconds we were around the table, to Paulson it was likely seconds too long as he slammed his fist on the table and yelled "OOW keep your goddamn head forward!" We were in open ocean but the message was clear, safety of the ship and her company. Never forgot and the matter was closed. I also noticed that he used my position and not my name, so it wasn't personal. Which it could sometimes with him if you fubard more than once.

I got yelled at once that I can remember. CO of ALG OP Apollo. I was OOW and myself my second and the ORO were all grouped around the chart table discussing something I cannot remember. There was nobody (except for the lookouts) with eyes forward. To me it felt like seconds we were around the table, to Paulson it was likely seconds too long as he slammed his fist on the table and yelled "OOW keep your goddamn head forward!" We were in open ocean but the message was clear, safety of the ship and her company. Never forgot and the matter was closed. I also noticed that he used my position and not my name, so it wasn't personal. Which it could sometimes with him if you fubard more than once.
I saw COs that treated the subbies with a firm but respectful hand, and ones that seemed to enjoy making them squirm/cry. I suspect there are more of the former than the latter, but the latter really stand out.

Back to dress, I wonder how many of the fecal-pumps we have will now use dress as a way to claim they are being harassed? eg. S1 Bloggins can't do their job, so they dye their hair neon green, then pretend that the green hair is the reason they are receiving poor feedback.

I'm guessing it will be a small number, but I suspect we will all meet one in the next year or so.

Back