• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Next selection board June 9?

how many positions for armoured, arty air defence and sig op? ncm

292 armoured eh? hmm.. looks like I may have a chance this year... :-\

isnt' anybody ever patient anymore? i thought once your done your recruiting stage you just shutup and wait for the phone call? :blotto:

01sierra said:
isnt' anybody ever patient anymore? i thought once your done your recruiting stage you just shutup and wait for the phone call? :blotto:

People do have some patients but it gets frustrating waiting and waiting for one little phone call to tell us whether we will go this time or not. The waiting game is not fun...

leapinlizard said:
People do have some patients but it gets frustrating waiting and waiting for one little phone call to tell us whether we will go this time or not. The waiting game is not fun...

While it's true that "People do have some patients", those people are usually Medical Doctors or other health professionals.

You folks, on the other hand (assuming neither of you are one of the above mentioned health professionals), are expected to have patience.

Ah, the joys of spell check.

01sierra said:

LoL. Most people on here say that you should keep in touch with the recruiters and what not, to see how far along your app is and stuff.

Attention to all waiting for the 18 Jul results.  I will be away from the office for a couple of weeks so I will not be able answer any selection questions but will get to them as soon as possible after I return.  Cheers.

Back