• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2006-2007

Who are you cheering for?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia Flyers

• New Jersey Devils

• Minnesota Wild

• Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks

• St. Lois Blues

• Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Phoenix Coyotes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Florida Panthers

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Atlanta Thrashers

• Los Angeles Kings

• New York Rangers

• New York Islanders

• Washington Capitals

• Total voters
Sheerin said:
Isn't this a beautiful picture?
capt.76af13884f32438fad41a556bb1e742d.ducks_senators_stanley_cup_hockey_ottj114.jpg

Yes, the composition is fantastic. 

ray emery off position in two goals, one game he makes me proud, one game he makes me say trade him away. ill say for him to stay but cmon, put gerber in the next game. :S

Wait....what's that sound I just heard?  Was it a "thump?"

Yes, I believe it was: the sound of a thousand bandwagon people jumping off!

I'll still go with Vern's prediction of Sens in seven.

ray emery off position in two goals, one game he makes me proud, one game he makes me say trade him away. ill say for him to stay but cmon, put gerber in the next game. :S

You're joking right?  You can't fault Emery for any of those goals.  The GWG was because of a defensive breakdown (Redden should have taken the passing lane away instead he focused on Selanne.  Emery played it perfectly, he was in the right position to stop the puck if Selanne were to shoot it; he then relied on Redden to take care of the pass, which he failed miserably at.

The first McDonald goal was a near perfect goal, and again Redden screwed up.  He should have taken McDonald out, instead he found himself in the back of the net. 

The second goal was Volchenkov's fault, I have no idea what happened to him be he completely took himself out of the play, and to make it worse McDonald's backhand was absolutely perfect.

Sheerin said:
Any predictions for tonight?

Pffftfft,

Senators in 7...what does that tell you about tonight's outcome? I called it pages ago!!  >:D

I pity the poor bums on the beach on the West Coast when it happens!!  ;D

This made me smile (this was during the little scuffle caused by Alfie's classless 'shoot the puck at Nieds' move at the end of the second).

n158900422_30494462_7660.jpg

When does the NHL season run? Wouldn't mind checking out a game whilst I'm over.

Benny said:
When does the NHL season run? Wouldn't mind checking out a game whilst I'm over.

NHL regular season runs from early October to Early April, with the playoffs going from mid april to early/mid June. 

Tickets are hard to come by in some markets, Toronto in particular where the majority of tickets for any given game are going to season ticket holders and corporations.  Your best bet, sadly, is to scalp tickets and they'll scalp ya. 

Today I believed we could win at least one more but after one; I think we are done. Prove me wrong boys...prove me wrong... *sigh*

MikeG said:
Today I believed we could win at least one more but after one; I think we are done. Prove me wrong boys...prove me wrong... *sigh*
+1, sadly. Well, there is always next season, like all the Leaf fans know very well  >:D

Mike Baker said:
+1, sadly. Well, there is always next season, like all the Leaf fans know very well  >:D
Theres always next season.  I've been saying that for years.

Mike Baker said:

Blarg.
\
:-\

Leafs fans have been so quiet lately; tomorrow is going to suck. Thankfully the forces domain does an excellent job of blocking junk mail with sens choking pictures in it...

this is quite the game........

And before I get my gloat on.  I must say the Sens have done something special and you fans should be proud.  I can only hope my Leafs make it this far in my lifetime.

and with that.... Quack!

Back