• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2006-2007

Who are you cheering for?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia Flyers

• New Jersey Devils

• Minnesota Wild

• Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks

• St. Lois Blues

• Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Phoenix Coyotes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Florida Panthers

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Atlanta Thrashers

• Los Angeles Kings

• New York Rangers

• New York Islanders

• Washington Capitals

• Total voters
*cough* You know with all this talk about Lady Luck being the main reason any team gets to the playoffs and finals is *not* giving a compelling reason for the thousands of spouses, who hate hockey, to be convinced that their spouse not doing stuff around the house in lieu of watching the games, is all about the skill of the game. 

You've just condemned a whole group of spouses to mowing the lawn instead of being able to watch the game...Their spouses aren't buying the "skill of the game" and "this is hockey at its best" hype now...thanks guys..

ArmyVern said:
I AM going to win!!  >:D

You are going to lose!!  ;D

Now, now girls...take a Time Out before the big game tonight  ;)
But, I'm with Vern  ;D

D Squared said:
Now, now girls...take a Time Out before the big game tonight  ;)
But, I'm with Vern  ;D

Well, living in Ontario...

You should be cheering for Ottawa. I, on the other hand, have an agenda.  ;D

ArmyVern said:
Well, living in Ontario...

You should be cheering for Ottawa. I, on the other hand, have an agenda.  ;D
I thought you were using a Blackberry  ;D
Believe me, it's tough enough converting from the Habs to the Leafs...now you expect me to cheer for the Sens  ::)
but GO SENS GO it is!

I don't care WHO wins, just as long as I have a television to watch tonight's game.  On Saturday, BOTH kids had a sleep over, and BOTH televisions were in use (I think one had "Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses" and the other had "Narnia", but I could be mistaken).  So, I had to watch the streaming feed on cbc.ca.  ARGH!

Captain Sensible said:
I don't care WHO wins, just as long as I have a television to watch tonight's game.  On Saturday, BOTH kids had a sleep over, and BOTH televisions were in use (I think one had "Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses" and the other had "Narnia", but I could be mistaken).  So, I had to watch the streaming feed on cbc.ca.  ARGH!

Aren't we girls wonderful??  ;)

Captain Sensible said:
I don't care WHO wins...
Me neither.

For those who don't squat to pee, however, Australia shut out Wales 31-0 on Saturday...in that real game; rugby  >:D

I just saw General Hillier at the game in Ottawa!  That was awsome!  :salute:

I noticed a lot of latecomers are cheering for Senators... quel surprise!

Sixshooter said:
no, ottawa just needs to protect the puck instead of passing it in shifty ways, which they did last night, they were all over them, and with pronger out monday (who didnt nothing but initially helped us  :-\) it's gonna be alot easier now.2-2 kids.

;D

At 2305, I would have thought you would have posted the 3 -2 score.........for the Ducks.

The sens have played well, but the Ducks are by and large the better team, and a classier team as well.  God Alfie is such a little dirt bag.

Sheerin said:
The sens have played well, but the Ducks are by and large the better team
No arguments there.... the Ducks deserved the win

Sheerin said:
a classier team as well.

After getting the same defenceman suspended twice in the playoffs for bushwhacking an opposing player, that statement is questionable

Sheerin said:
God Alfie is such a little dirt bag.

God Alfie  Sheerin is such a little dirt bag. ;D

(no offence... ok.. some offence  ;))

After getting the same defenceman suspended twice in the playoffs for bushwhacking an opposing player, that statement is questionable

That elbow wasn't intentional.  What was worse was Neil's hit on Andy McDonald was much worse and that deserved a suspension. 
Not to mention Alfie's gutless move tonight of intentionally firing a slap shot at Niedermayer with only 10 seconds left in the second.

Isn't this a beautiful picture?

capt.76af13884f32438fad41a556bb1e742d.ducks_senators_stanley_cup_hockey_ottj114.jpg

Back