• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2006-2007

Who are you cheering for?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia Flyers

• New Jersey Devils

• Minnesota Wild

• Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks

• St. Lois Blues

• Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Phoenix Coyotes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Florida Panthers

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Atlanta Thrashers

• Los Angeles Kings

• New York Rangers

• New York Islanders

• Washington Capitals

• Total voters
It seems that Mr.Harper is a Leaf fan. When Sundin scored on the penalty shot, the PM cheered and clapped his hands  :eek: . At least the leafs lost  :D
The 48 Highlanders were also at the game which I thought was really cool too.

Jacob said:
6-0.  A good night for Toronto.

GO LEAFS GO

Most depressing home opener I've ever been to.. magnified by the fact i listened to leafs fans trash talk all the way to the rink on the bus.. then all the way home.. except by then , I as well as they.. were drunk.. so I just got really mad.. but couldnt say anything.

Sadface.  :(

Canucks are looking good with Luongo, played an above expectation game today and they obviously work alot harder this season. Lindens 300th in a Canuck jersey too =D.

PS. Maple leafs still suck.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]ABC
[/size][/size]

Anybody
But
Calgary

And we're off on the right foot, too.  The Oilers triumphed over the powers of darkness team 3-1.

So I guess there's a chance that the Pittsburgh Penguins may become the Hamilton Penguins.  One more thing for Copps Coliseum to have.

Jacob said:
So I guess there's a chance that the Pittsburgh Penguins may become the Hamilton Penguins.  One more thing for Copps Coliseum to have.
May be renamed though, wouldn't know what they may be called.

More teams in Canada is great in my opinion... Maybe they should have given them back to Quebec :D

Magravan said:
More teams in Canada is great in my opinion... Maybe they should have given them back to Quebec :D

Maybe we could get the Coyotes to move back to Winnipeg and become the Jets again.  I want that hat from the beer case.  ;D

Jacob said:

Hamilton can't get an NHL team.....

Because then Toronto would want one!

My Canucks won again in OT. They are looking pretty good right now.  8)

Anyone else notice that all the teams are either Canadian or pretty close to the Canadian border? :)

NINJA said:
Hamilton can't get an NHL team.....

Because then Toronto would want one!

My Canucks won again in OT. They are looking pretty good right now.  8)

Maybe I'm not understanding this right but that statement doesn't make sense, Toronto already has a NHL team.

Magravan said:
Anyone else notice that all the teams are either Canadian or pretty close to the Canadian border? :)

Tampa Bay?  Anahiem?  Dallas?  Nashville?  New Jersey?  Atlanta?

Infantry_ said:
Maybe I'm not understanding this right but that statement doesn't make sense, Toronto already has a NHL team.

It was a joke.  ;)

And yes indeed...Buffalo won again!!!!!  What a team!!!! ;D  It's going to be the Cup this year for sure.  Especially after beating Carolina at their little banner raising day game.  >:D

beach_bum said:
And yes indeed...Buffalo won again!!!!!  What a team!!!! ;D  It's going to be the Cup this year for sure.  Especially after beating Carolina at their little banner raising day game.   >:D

Let's not forget it was a shootout win.

Back