• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2006-2007

Who are you cheering for?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia Flyers

• New Jersey Devils

• Minnesota Wild

• Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks

• St. Lois Blues

• Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Phoenix Coyotes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Florida Panthers

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Atlanta Thrashers

• Los Angeles Kings

• New York Rangers

• New York Islanders

• Washington Capitals

• Total voters
Jacob said:
What do you Buffalo fans think of the new jersey they're wearing?

I'm not a fan, but not being part of the group being asked the question has never stopped me from answering before, and it's not likely to stop me in the future.

The new jersey SUCKS. It really is like New Jersey. Except worse, 'cause at least New Jersey has robot hell and Tony Soprano. Maybe you could say the new Buffalo jersey is like... Delaware. "Hi, I'm in Delaware." (5 points for all those who chuckle/giggle/otherwise make a laughing-like noise as they remember the movie I'm quoting) It's boring, has no personality, and nobody cares about it because there's a lot more interesting stuff around it.

Jacob said:
although I like the throw back to the old sabres colours but the new logo is really ugly. It reminds me of when the LA Kings were experimenting in the 90's. What about the new Ducks jersey?

edit: GO SENS GO

Penguins......  I have suffered long enough, things have been in a steady decline since Volek hammered that goal in back in 93....... If they can pull off 35 wins I will be somewhat pleased

Although I have witnessed my team win a Stanley Cup, something that most leafs fans read about, and Canucks fans dream about!

Buffalo jersey  ..... Bad

Ducks Jersey..... Bad, but I was never a fan of their old one........

I couldn't vote for who I like. Add another one "Anyone but Toronto!"  :eek:

211RadOp said:
I couldn't vote for who I like. Add another one "Anyone but Toronto!"  :eek:

How about 2 favourites.  The Leafs and who ever is beating the Sens   ;D

For those Canuck fans out there, what did you think of Roberto Luongo's game last night? I thought he played amazingly, despite their loss. They can't seem to score, but the goaltender is great.

Jacob said:

Ugh!  I hate the new jersey.  Totally ugly!  I will continue to cheer for them....just in my old jersey.  ;D

Imbeault said:
I'll be quite pleased if the oilers make it to the finals again  ;D

+infinity

I'm a sucker for the off-bet.  I have always been an Oiler's fan.  As a matter of fact - every NHL game I've ever seen has been an Oiler's game. 

First one ever: Gretzky vs Lemieux - in Edmonton - 6-4 for the good guys.  Scoring was high, it was still a gentlemen's game, where fights were scheduled between fighters - who faced each other - no cheap shots.  Grant Fuhr was all coked up, and Andy Moog was backing him up.  In my first game, I watched Fuhr, Moog, Gretzky, Lemieux, Messier, Kurri, Coffey, Lowe, MacTavish, and on, and on...

Saw the Oilers play two pre season games and so far they are a team to contend with. Kick some Canuck butt last night whoooot!!!! >:D

camochick said:
Saw the Oilers play two pre season games and so far they are a team to contend with. Kick some Canuck butt last night whoooot!!!! >:D
I like the Oilers, yet I don't like when the Canucks lose to them. Hope to see the two teams go far this year.

I have always been a Wings fan - ducks the flying beer can - it's too bad the league has messed up the schedule and Conferences so bad that they have destroyed the Leafs/Wings rivalry. This season they play in each others rinks only once. Guess my opportunity to heckle the Leafs fans won't be as frequent this year....

Wait a minute...who needs an excuse to make fun of the Leafs?

http://devilsweapon.tripod.com/njdevils/id12.html

Go any Canadian team go!!! Even if the leafs win, I will be happy as hell.  :D

I know what i'll be doing tomorrow night, who cares about a birthday party!!  :blotto:

Elwood said:
Go any Canadian team go!!! Even if the leafs win, I will be happy as hell.  :D

I have my case of beer ready to go.  Time to watch some hockey.

GO LEAFS GO

Back