• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2006-2007

Who are you cheering for?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia Flyers

• New Jersey Devils

• Minnesota Wild

• Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks

• St. Lois Blues

• Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Phoenix Coyotes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Florida Panthers

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Atlanta Thrashers

• Los Angeles Kings

• New York Rangers

• New York Islanders

• Washington Capitals

• Total voters
At the risk of sounding hockey-challenged, have they made a permanent switch to dark colours at home and white jerseys for away games?

Stevie Y for PM!

Well after such a nice win on Thursday we lose in a shootout to Montreal tonight.  :p

George Wallace said:
Tampa Bay?  Anahiem?  Dallas?  Nashville?  New Jersey?  Atlanta?

I was referring to the ones with votes... You'll notice that none of the ones you mention have any... Of course, others have voted since I made mention, and now someone's voted for Pittsburgh... Maybe because they might become a Canadian team soon?

Magravan said:
I was referring to the ones with votes... You'll notice that none of the ones you mention have any... Of course, others have voted since I made mention, and now someone's voted for Pittsburgh... Maybe because they might become a Canadian team soon?

OK, I know I'm out of the loop on this one....but I do know that Mr. Crackberry himself is buying Pittsburgh (The Hockey Team, not the city), but move it?  Where?  Winnipeg and Quebec lost teams due to fan base/revenue.  No matter how glorious it would be to have a team back in either/both of those cities, how long could it really last?

There was rumour that he wanted to move the team to Hamilton, Ontario

von Garvin said:
OK, I know I'm out of the loop on this one....but I do know that Mr. Crackberry himself is buying Pittsburgh (The Hockey Team, not the city), but move it?  Where?  Winnipeg and Quebec lost teams due to fan base/revenue.  No matter how glorious it would be to have a team back in either/both of those cities, how long could it really last?

No one said it was a particularly good idea, but who knows :) Maybe the Winnipeg Deathmongers might do more for the team's image than the Jets did?

They could also call the new Hamilton hockey team the Hamilton Steel Heads like in that CBC TV show that was on a while back  ;D

People always laugh at me when I say I like the Penguins but I can see them becoming a great team in the near future and having all the bandwagon jumpers come aboard.

The shootout was in our favour tonight.  :cheers:

GO LEAFS GO

CanEhdian said:
People always laugh at me when I say I like the Penguins but I can see them becoming a great team in the near future and having all the bandwagon jumpers come aboard.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You have a future in comedy, my friend.

Don't come running to the Pens when they win the cup in a year.....5 yea.......7 ye.....you know what, I'm a Toronto fan at heart anyhow.

My Sens have suddenly developed an .. offensive production problem..?? Since when!!!?

Back