• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

No, rants please!

FastEddy said:

Having not seen the original submission, I therefore cannot comment on the back and forth banting of its presentability.

However its been my experience, that its not how a person is saying it, but what they are saying, regardless of how unpleasant it may sound to the ear. I guess in this case, to the reader.

As "Otis" so amply put, its a wonder this Chap is still enchanted with the Canadian Military,

As to your closing comment, I do detect a ring of a Threat rather than friendly Advice.

Well Matlock,

What I detect is once again, FastEddy is trying to go for a moderator's jugular.

Why don't you trundle off, and bully someone else with your trolling?  Really, it is getting tired, and consider this friendly advice.

dileas

tess

milnet.ca staff

Fasteddy:

The person to whom that remark was directed took it in the spirit intended (a WEEK ago) - problem solved, all is well.

I'm not in the habit of uttering threats.  Really - check my history.

Roy Harding

Roy Harding said:
The person to whom that remark was directed took it in the spirit intended (a WEEK ago) - problem solved, all is well.
For the record, I took it as a threat. I figured I had it coming, though. He's a mod, and has every right to throw his weight around.

Bucky said:
For the record, I took it as a threat. I figured I had it coming, though. He's a mod, and has every right to throw his weight around.

Actually, I enjoyed your Rant and as I previously mentioned, its a wonder you are still enchanted with the Military. I certainly hope your Career smooths out.

But as to your thought, that Mods have the right to throw their weight around, I can assure you, THEY DON'T. The majority of Mods are Civil and provide Helpful Advice and Control of Conduct and Submitted Material.

As both you and I found Mr.Hardings remark to have a ring of "Threat" (as I'm sure many other readers did). I am satisfied that Mr.Harding didn't mean for it to.

Mr.Harding has graciously replied to that fact and we can all merit him for the clarification in the matter.

But as you can plainly see that there are other certain Mods that take offense when their territory seems threatened or questioned. However, it only tends to illustrate who they are.

Cheers.

FastEddy said:

Actually, I enjoyed your Rant and as I previously mentioned, its a wonder you are still enchanted with the Military. I certainly hope your Career smooths out.

But as to your thought, that Mods have the right to throw their weight around, I can assure you, THEY DON'T. The majority of Mods are Civil and provide Helpful Advice and Control of Conduct and Submitted Material.

As both you and I found Mr.Hardings remark to have a ring of "Threat" (as I'm sure many other readers did). I am satisfied that Mr.Harding didn't mean for it to.

Mr.Harding has graciously replied to that fact and we can all merit him for the clarification in the matter.

But as you can plainly see that there are other certain Mods that take offense when their territory seems threatened or questioned. However, it only tends to illustrate who they are.

Cheers.

Oh boy, where do I begin,

You can sprinkle your posts with sugar all you all you want Eddy, but the divide and conquer routine won't work with me.

Your history shows that you do nothing but antagonize, and try to bait people into arguments.  That is what is referred to as trolling, and is covered in our guidelines as conduct which is not tolerated here.

We Moderators "Throw our weight around" to protect members of this site from that type of conduct.  Funny, how it is only the trolls that feel that "Weight" is being thrown around in their direction.

Consider this strike two, Eddy, one more time and it is the ladder for you.  You remember that, don't you?  You have been on it before, lemme see, for the same type of action if I am not mistaken.

dileas

tess

milnet.ca staff

Tess

These words ring so true, and people tend to be repetative in their habits,

........it only tends to illustrate who they are.

There are whinners who only bitch about things; and then there are people who have creative suggestions that could solve problems.

Back